Ch 10: Following night

Cyd began to dig into her Chinese food.

"Slow down now" Naldo laughed.

"Sorry guys, hospital food wasn't exactly the best." Cyd apologized

"Dig in" Barry allowed as he stuffed his face.

"So everyone is out? We all came out?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah. Have you told your parents?" Naldo asked.

"Uhm no." Shelby replied holding the "o" sound.

"Yikes. I'm sure it'll go fine though." Cyd assured.

"I already came out." Barry announced, "then again being bisexual isn't the worst thing."

"I don't see the big deal about having to come out. I mean love is love right? Straight people don't have to come out, why should I. I should be able to bring home a guy and gladly call him my boyfriend without half the world making a big deal." Naldo added.

"Exactly Naldo ! Me being gay isn't gonna cause the world to end. Everyone's day is gonna go on just fine knowing that Cyd Ripley is girl crazy." Cyd laughed.

Shelby leaned over and kissed Cyd softly on the lips, "or that I'm Cyd Ripley crazy." That made Cyd's stomach do back flips. She smiled and nodded at Shelby.

"So how are you and Dezmond?" Cyd asked. Something about that question made Barry uncomfortable.

"Uh we've broke up..." Naldo said uneasily.

"That's terrible what happened?" Shelby asked.

Naldo answered, " I don't know he just texted me one day that he just didn't feel the same and wanted to just be friends."

"That jerk." Barry added, "Especially a jerk for not having the balls to break up with you in person." Even though inside Barry seemed happy they were through. "Any guy would be lucky to have you Naldo." Barry got up to refill his cup with water.

Naldo began to blush but quickly hid it upon Barry's return from the refrigerator. "I mean we didn't have sex or anything so we weren't that close." Naldo laughed.

Cyd kept looking at Shelby while Naldo was talking. Shelby was absolutely stunning. "I can't imagine my life without her." Cyd told herself. Well at least she thought she told herself, until Shelby asked what she said.

"N-nothing" Cyd stuttered. "Global warming?" Shelby laughed and brushed it off.

"Well I guess I'd better go." Barry told the girls.

"No stay the night. Naldo is, so we all four can have a big sleepover hah." Cyd laughed.

"If I'm not an intruder, I'd be happy to" Barry added.

"No intrusion at all" Naldo smiled. Cyd and Shelby walked upstairs to get some pillows and blankets.

"All right, cut to the chase. Naldo and Barry, what do you think?" Cyd asked.

"Let's get them together." Shelby answered. The girls sealed it with a long kiss and headed back down stairs. Astrid and Norm walked through the door. 

"Hey girls." Astrid said.

"Your mother and I are very tired, we will see you in the morning." Norm kissed them goodnight.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hours passed and the crew were on their 4th horror movie, "The Visit" By this time, Shelby was hiding in Cyd's arm and the boys were huddled together.

Cyd let out a huge scream and shook Shelby, "SHELBS!"

"CYD!" Shelby screamed landing on top of Cyd.

"Relax baby girl, I got you." Cyd smiled and began to kiss Shelby. The longer they kissed, the quicker their lips moved. Cyd began to move her mouth down to Shelby's neck, still kissing passionately. Shelby pulled away.

"What the fuck's a matter Shelby?" Cyd asked concerned.

"Uhmm." Shelby said pointing toward the boys. Who sat their minding their own business.

"Sorry boys, she's mine. Hope you don't mind, cause imma keep going." Cyd turned Shelby over, pinning her to the couch.

"Well, I don't remember seeing this part in the previews." Barry laughed as he was referring to the two girls making out on the couch. Barry sat beside Naldo watching the movie, and just fiddled his hands. Naldo looked at Barry's hands and slid his down beside them. He slowly intertwined their fingers.

"That's better." Naldo assured. Barry nodded and laid his head on Naldo's shoulder.

"Shelbs, I'm about to make you feel amazing." Cyd whispered while lifting up Shelby's shirt. But she was quickly shut down.

"I am not gonna undress here in front of the boys." Shelby laughed, "You can't be serious."

"Fuck you Barry, fuck you Naldo." Cyd turned sticking up her middle finger, "Tonight could've been my night."

"Woah now." Barry said, raising his hands in surrender.

"Relax Cyd, they'll be other chances. Besides you still have to take it easy for a couple weeks." Shelby calmed Cyd.

"Blah." Cyd stuck out her tongue, "Night fellas."

"Night girls." Both boys responded.

"Don't I get a good night kiss?" Shelby asked. Cyd moved to Shelby and gave her a soft kiss on her delicate lips. 

"Did you see that Bret?!?" Chet said quietly.

"Of course I did Chet!" Bret replied with his mouth hanging open...