Chapter 9

When Jungkook wakes up, he's on a bed with a male beside him. He hums and snuggles closer to the person. Thinking it was Taehyung he opens his eye, but the male beside him isn't his Taehyung. He screams not so manily.

The male beside him jerks up and screams as well. "JUNGKOOK! What happened!?" Taehyung burst through the door. "Why am I here?" He asks getting up from the bed. "I brought you here. Your back's going to hurt if you sleep on the couch too much." Taehyung walks toward the younger.

He gives a quick peck on the lips and heads back to the kitchen making breakfast for the three. "Umm so that was awkward." Jimin says scratching back of his head. "Yeah, I'll go brush my teeth." Jungkook quickly walks to the restroom avoiding the awkward atmosphere.

After he was done with brushing his teeth, he walks to the kitchen seeing Taehyung cooking. He smiles and goes up to Taehyung. Jungkook back hugs the older smiling. "What happened to my lazy boyfriend?" He chuckles.

"Oh shut up. Morning kiss." Taehyung turns around facing the younger. Jungkook leans in closer to the older and gives him his morning kiss. "I want a morning kiss!" Jimin snaps both of them out of their moment. "Shut up Jimin, he's only giving me the morning kiss." Taehyung sticks his tongue out. Jungkook shakes his head, walking to the living room.

Taehyung brings breakfast for three of them and they start eating. "My head hurts, I'll go rest." Jungkook says and walks to his bedroom. "Okay, first drink water." Taehyung hands Jungkook a glass of water.

Inside the room, Jungkook quickly fall asleep due to the severe headache from yesterday's hours of crying. He also does not want to see Jimin at the moment. He's just so glad that yesterday was the only time he's sleeping over.

Jungkook smiles remembering how the older left Jimin and came to sleep with him last night. That gave Jungkook a maybe the older hasn't forgotten about him and that he still loves him.

***

After he was awake, he takes the phone that was on the nightstand and checks the time. He had slept for two whole hours. He hears laughter and giggles outside. Jungkook walks outside to see Taehyung and Jimin laughing at something they said.

"Hyung." He mutters in his sleepy voice. Taehyung perks up and sees the younger rubbing his eyes, which he finds it too adorable for 25 years old male. "Oh Kookie, you're awake. C'mere." He pats the seat next to him.

Jungkook walks to the older and sits in his lap instead. "Hyung, my head hurts so bad." Jungkook pouts hugging the older. Jimin just stares at them. "Can my kisses make it better?" Taehyung grins. Jungkook nods like a kid.

Taehyung showers the younger with kisses all over his face. "How about now?" Taehyung asks. "It's a little better." Jungkook answers with a smile. "I love you." Taehyung whispers. "I love you too." He whispers back.

After few minutes of sitting on Taehyung's lap, the doorbell rings. "I'll go get it." Jungkook gets up and heads to open the door. "Professor Min!?" Jungkook shouts unknowingly. "Hey Jeon Jungkook." Professor Min says as if he's not even bothered at all that his student is in Professor Kim's house.

"W-what are you doing here?" Jungkook shutters. "You don't have to worry Jungkook. I know about you and Taehyung." Professor Min chuckles. "Y-you do?"  Jungkook raises his eyebrows. "Yes, I'm actually here to meet my boyfriend, so if you don't mind, can I come in?" He says ushering for the younger to step aside.

"A-ah yes, yes of course. Please come in." Jungkook lets his literature professor in. "Hyung, why didn't you tell me about them yesterday?" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung. "I forgot." Taehyung shrugs with a grin.

"You hurt me for no reason." Jungkook mumbles looking away. "What? I hurt you?" Taehyung asks facing the younger. "Nothing, forget it." Jungkook shakes it off. "Oh come on tell me." The older whines.

"You really don't act like a professor, try to be like professor Min." Jungkook giggles hugging Taehyung. "What? Make out with you like he is with Jimin right now?" Taehyung smirks seeing a faint shades on the younger's cheek.

"N-no. Can we go to our room and cuddle? It's so uncomfortable seeing a literature professor making out in front of you." Jungkook pouts tugging on Taehyung's wrist. "Yeah, let's go." They both head to their room leaving the two male outside.

"So, why were you crying yesterday night?" Taehyung asks. "You hurt me." Jungkook answers plainly. "What ! how? I know I hurt you by yelling at you, but I apologized and you said it was okay." Taehyung defenses himself.

"You kept on forgetting me, you left me, you agreed everything to what Jimin, you didn't talk to me on the car." Jungkook confesses. "I'm sorry, but you know I'll only love you. It's been long since I last saw Jimin and I got carried away." Taehyung pulls the younger closer.

"It's okay. I'm okay now that I know Jimin-sshi has a boyfriend." Jungkook chuckles. "You were jealous." Taehyung ruffles Jungkook's hair. "No I wasn't."

"Oh stop lying to yourself."

"Okay fine, I was."

"But I love you and only you."

"I know."

"Hyung, I'm so tired."

"Come closer."

"Let's go to your parent's crematory for a visit. We haven't gone there for a while now."

"Yeah, let's go some time next week."

  ⇒ ⇒ ⇒ ⇒

[892- words count]

a/n: *cringes* YOONGI ! WELL HELLO!!!