Chapter 1

'Teacher- student'

Third person omniscient: A point of view where the narrator knows all the thoughts, actions, and feelings of all characters. The author may move from character to character to show how each one contributes to the plot.

→ →→

     It's a new year and new school in which Taehyung teaches Math. New school year, new students.

     Jungkook knows he shouldn't be drooling over his Taehyung — his math professor, he shouldn't reveal this. However, he just can't seem to stop, since his professor aka boyfriend is right in front of him wearing formal dress and looking oh so hot.

     He finds it hard to focus on what was being taught and it's all because of the person who's teaching. Every girls and some boys are always drooling over Taehyung but Taehyung has always had his 'tough teacher' role.

     He knows he should keep his grades up high with his boyfriend and parents expecting him to get A's on his classes. The class seemed to be pretty boring for Jungkook beside the perfect view of certain person in the class.

    After what seemed to be like an hour, the class came to an end and it was now time to go to the next class. Jungkook waited until all the student left with leaving him and Taehyung alone in class.

    "Jeon Jungkook, shouldn't you be going to your next class?"

       He hears Taehyung say. He knows Taehyung wants him to stay, because Taehyung was the one who asked him to always stay until everyone leaves after the class is finished when they were in their house.

    "Ahh.. I'm sorry but I was asked by my boyfriend to stay after class yesterday."

   Jungkook grinned as he made his way towards Taehyung. He was sure he just saw Taehyung smirk. Jungkook comes closer to Taehyung still grinning like a kid. Taehyung leans and uses his right hand to pull Jungkook by his neck gently.

After few seconds, Taehyung let go of the kiss and smiles.

"Go to your next class. I'll see you after school."

Jungkook only nods and walks to his next class grinning.