Chapter 11

"Hyung, help me with the tie." Jungkook whines, not knowing how to tie his tie. "You're twenty-five Jungkook." Taehyung chuckles and leans closer to the younger to help him with his tie. "So? It doesn't mean I need to know how to do so." Jungkook pouts.

"Whatever you say baby." Taehyung winks, which earns him a smack on his right arm. "We're going to visit your parents and here you are being cheesy and all." Jungkook shakes his head chuckling slightly.

*

"Hyung, you okay?" Jungkook asks once they're in Taehyung's car. "Yeah, I am." He flashes his box smile which he only shows it to Jungkook and his friends. "Okay." Jungkook says looking out the window.

It was two in the afternoon right now. Both male were visiting Taehyung's late parent and brother's grave. Three flower bouquets with meanings were placed on the back seat.

For his dad, it was a Larkspur bouquet. Larkspur flower which meant beautiful spirit. Taehyung adored his dad very much. His role model, his dad, his adviser.

It was a Jasmine bouquet for his mum

It was a Jasmine bouquet for his mum. Jasmine flower; which meant grace and elegance. His mum looked younger for an aged woman. She was very beautiful and loving. He admired her a lot.

And last but not least, his brother

And last but not least, his brother. For his brother, it was a Delphinium bouquet. Delphinium meant boldness. His younger brother, whom he loved oh so much and cared for.

[cr

[cr. to the google//not sure if they're correct, I found em' there so umm... if they're wrong forgive me :( // ]

*

After thirty minutes of driving silently, they finally reached the cemetery. Jungkook holding the bouquet for Taehyung's younger brother while Taehyung carried his parent's.

Jungkook placed the bouquet that was on his hands next to Taehyung's brother's tomb and stepped back few steps from Taehyung, so he could have his time with his family. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to have alone time with his family.

It's been months since they've last visited this place and there were already few grasses growing around the tombs of three loving people. Jungkook silently watched as his lover shedded few tears. He smiled sweetly knowing how much the older loved his family. He was so family oriented, and he adored that about Taehyung so much.

After few minutes of shedding tears, Taehyung looked towards Jungkook and smiled while ushering for him to come closer. Jungkook obediently walked towards Taehyung and smiled sweetly. Taehyung hugged the younger letting soft relieved sigh.

The younger among them patted the older's back softly telling him that he's right here for him. After few minutes, Taehyung pulled apart and smiled with lips thinly lined.

"Say your greetings." Taehyung softly said turning his attention to his father's tomb. "Hello father, mother and little brother." Jungkook bowed sitting down. "We're here to visit you again. I'm sorry we came after so long." He apologized.

Taehyung stayed silent listening to his lover talking to his parents and brother. "Taehyung is doing fine. He's getting thin but I'll force him to eat more and healthier." Jungkook continued his talking.

"I'll take care of him though I'm younger than him. He still acts like child sometimes but he's mature and he doing really good with teachings too." Taehyung let out a soft chuckle listening to what his lover was saying to his parents.

Never in his life has he ever loved and admired anyone except Jungkook. He never knew that a little accident from that day where Jungkook suddenly kissed him could've led to this moment of his life. He thanks the heavens for making him go to the restroom that day.

"Taehyung." The younger called, snapping him out of his thoughts. He hums in response looking at Jungkook admiringly. "I'm done. You can continue." Jungkook gets up but Taehyung tugs onto the younger's sleeve, telling him that he wants the younger to stay by him.

Jungkook nods his head smiling and sits back down next to Taehyung. "Lets just stay here for few more minutes, hmm?" Taehyung says leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook nods his head again and combs the older boy's dark hair.

Few minutes after, Jungkook feels his clothed shoulder wet. He knows Taehyung's silently crying. "Hey, I'm right here okay?" Jungkook ushers the older that he's right there and will always be. "Jungkook, I love you." Taehyung breathes out.

"I know, I love you too."

***

a.n: I updated !