Chapter 3

'Teacher- student'

Third person omniscient: A point of view where the narrator knows all the thoughts, actions, and feelings of all characters. The author may move from character to character to show how each one contributes to the plot.

→ →→

"Come to the car."

"I'm coming."

"Well, hurry. You need to finish the homework."

"Hyung, I still have time till Monday."

"Yeah but you need to finish first."

"This is so not fair."

"Daddy loves you too."

"That's it. Kim Taehyung, you can't use that method on me. It's so not fair. I'm running away from home with MinGyu."

"YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"I'm scared now..."

"RIGHT NOW JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"MinGyu is calling me, bye."

"RIGHT NOW AND I'M NOT PLAYING."

"OKAY!!"

Jungkook is aware that Taehyung is jealous because he used MinGyu's name. Taehyung just don't like to admit he is, but he is jealous every time he sees his Jungkook and that Mingyu kid laughing together walking through the hallway.

Jungkook is now walking towards Taehyung's car scared that he'll probably get scolded. He can't see Taehyung through the window because they're too dark to see the person that's inside the car. He grabs the car door and opens it.

"What was that about?"

Taehyung started off once Jungkook got into the car. Jungkook doesn't replies, instead he stares down on his lap like it was the most interesting thing right now. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smiles.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Just few minutes ago, you were literally shouting through the message." He chuckled.

"You're not going to scold me?" Jungkook replied, more like whispered facing Taehyung

"Why would I do that?" Taehyung smiled leaning closer to Jungkook. "Well, you were literally shouting through the text and it sounded mad." The latter replied.

Taehyung knew he was jealous, and of course he would after all Jungkook is his baby and he wouldn't want anyone taking his baby away from him. He is all Taehyung have.

"Because I love you. Now come on let's go. Put on your seat-belt." Taehyung leaned back to his own place. "Can I have a kiss first?" Jungkook asked looking down blushing. "Yeah, come here you."

Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook and captured the younger's lips. Their kiss lasted few seconds and pulled away. Afraid anyone would see them, though the windows were dark they still need to be cautious.

"Thank you." Jungkook grinned. Taehyung hummed in response. "You wanted to go to Jin's cafe right?" Taehyung asked starting the car. "Yeah, but we can skip that. You said I should finish the packet first."

Jungkook finally took his  backpack off and placed it on the back seat. Making himself comfortable he looked outside the window. The ride back was silent, not an awkward silent but rather a comfortable silent.

"You don't actually have to finish it today though. I was exaggerating." Taehyung answered focusing on the road.

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook grinned. "Wait, were you acting the whole time!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was now laughing, once they were on red light.

"So you still don't want to go to Jin's cafe?" The older asked. "I want to go, but you're paying." Jungkook was now all hyped and energized.

They stopped at Jin's Cafe after few minutes of driving. They entered the cafe making their way towards the counter. The worker smiled warmly asking for their orders.

"I'll have Caramel Macchiato." The younger one smiled at the worker. "And I'll have bubble tea." Taehyung gave his order. "Please wait till it's done." The worker turned around showing the orders to another worker.

After they got their drinks, they left. Throughout the way ride it was all cheesy words exchanged between the two males.

"I'll start on my homework." The younger one said as soon as they arrived in their home.

"You can do it later, but for now let's just cuddle while watching movies." Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards the living room making the younger sit on his lap.

"But hyung, I need to put my backpack in the room first." Jungkook whined trying to stand up. "You can just put it there, or do you not want to cuddle with me?" Taehyung grabbed his shirt where the heart is located and looked hurt.

"No! I mean yes I want to cuddle, but let's change first okay? You need to take that off, you still look like my teacher I want my boyfriend." Jungkook pouted. "Okay fine."

🌱🌱🌱
a.n: enjoy