Chapter 10

! WARNING:  SMUT(?) !

I read TONS of smuts(even in school sometimes lol) but I still don't get the picture of how they do it lmao

***

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were in their living room about to watch a movie; Fifty Shades of Grey. Taehyung had suggested to watch the movie before sleeping. Jungkook knew something would happen.

Why else would Taehyung recommend them watching this erotic romance novel? [a.n: god I've never watched it so idk how it starts or ends lmao so idk. all that i know is that this movie is erotic one]

"Hyung, why'd you recommend this movie? It's so sexual." Jungkook pouted crossing his arms. He didn't want to watch this movie since he'll probably be left with a boner before sleeping and he seriously didn't want that.

"I just felt like watching it." Taehyung shrugged scooting closer to the younger. "Last time we tried to watch this movie, we couldn't even finish it because of you being horny, hyung." Jungkook scoffed letting a soft giggles remembering the moment.

"It was your fault too. You were wearing only boxer and my over sized jacket." Taehyung defenses himself. Trying not to lose to the younger. "And what am I wearing right now?" Jungkook gave Taehyung a look.

He was wearing just his boxer and a over sized jacket which was Taehyung's. Well, it was his daily thing. They were his basically PJs. He'd prefer wearing boxers and Taehyung's over sized jacket over those stupid PJs.

"But still, let's just watch the movie. I know we'll finish this time." Taehyung turns his attention from the younger's appealing view to the TV. He DOES NOT have a boner just by looking at his boyfriend. Jungkook let out a little chuckle knowing the older's not going to let the movie finish. He knows it for sure.

In the middle of the movie where the intense parts were playing, both boys were trying hard not to let their little junior be hard. Which they miserably failed on. Jungkook bite his lower lips and scooted further from Taehyung.

Taehyung noticed the younger's change in attitude and smirk knowing exactly why the younger had moved away from him. "Baby~" Taehyung sang scooting closer to the younger. "Baby~" Taehyung called out once more.

"W-what? Hyung, I'll go sleep early today. I'm tired." Jungkook stands up to leave. "Stop lying. You know you want it." Taehyung smirked seeing Jungkook's widen eyes. "H-hyung stop." Jungkook looked away but met with only to see the movie's intense parts still playing.

Without saying anything else, Jungkook turned around and crashed himself onto the elder. Taehyung smirked in victory seeing his boyfriend already giving up. "I knew you wouldn't resist." Taehyung managed to whisper between their now heated kiss.

"Shut up." The younger hits the elder's arms giggling.

****

a.n: since I'm not nice, I'll leave you with a boner. bye ;) gud luck

#1000DaysWithBTS !!! <3 forever an ARMY