Chapter six

Kendall pulled her trunk towards the door of the common room placing it on the floor. Rushing around grabbing anything she needed to take to the burrow. She looked around the common room she could hear Draco in his room pulling his clothes around the room. Kendall pulled on her boots and red jacket putting Coco in her kennel she minimised her trunk and put it in her pocket. She left Draco and walked silently down the corridors. Today she was going on the Hogwarts express to the Burrow while her parents are in Romania and will be coming back a couple of days before they go back to Hogwarts. She arrived in the great hall saying a few of her good byes to the teachers. She walked towards Mcgongall and pulled her into a hug.  

"Have a good holiday Lupin" she spoke 

"You too" Kendall smiled.  

Kendalls pov

Draco and I made small chit chat, hardly any things were still awkward. I hope not seeing him over the holidays will put things at ease. I plucked up the courage and began to speak to Draco.

"I would really like to see you some time over the holidays Draco" I spoke quietly

He looked up at me and back out the window. I let out a large sigh not wanting to bother anymore.

_____________________________________

Kendall caught up with Harry as they ran through the barrier together. Mrs Weasley rushed them to the car as they drove back to the burrow.

"RONALD WEASLEY PICK YOUR BROOM STICK OFF THE FLOOR WE HAVE VISITORS SOON" Mrs Wealsey yelled through the house. Ron raced down stairs collecting his broom stick and placing it in his room. Kendal sat on the double bed she shared with Hermione. Kendall heared Charlie Weasley thumping foot steps coming down the hallway. He entered her room filling her with hugs.

"Hey ken" he smiled kissing her on the cheek.

"How was the Dragon exploring?" Kendall smiled sweetly.

"Pretty boring didnt get to see you for three days!" he laughed

"Kids they are here!" Mr Weasley yelled throughout the wooden house. Kendall walked slowly down the stairs filling with anxiety that Draco would be there. The floor below came into view she spotted the blonde haired boy by the name of Draco.  

"Draco!" She yelled. She raced down pushing herself into the arms of Malfoy. He chuckled in her ear.

Kendall looked around at familiar faces.

"Fred George!" she giggled

" you been practising Quidditch?" George smiled. 

"You bet your ass I have I'm such a better beater than you" Ken laughed. 

"Doubt it fred and i were the best gryffindor beaters there was" George smiled. 

"You're on for a match"  

"May the best beater win" George smirked.

Mrs Weasley set out the long table seating people and placing food down. Draco and Ron were lost in a conversation about Hogwarts as Kendll sat there silently eating her food. She looked over to her parents they were laughing together she smiled at them. Charlie suddenly nudged Kendall.

"What's wrong flower?" He asked. 

"Just tired" Kendall lied.  

"I will take you to bed soon" Charlie replied.  

Kendall nodded and pushed her food away listening in on Harry and Ginnys conversation. Until she felt Charlie pull her up onto his shoulder. Kendall looked over to see Ron smiling at them she could feel Dracos stare from behind them.