Chapter Eight

Kendall grasped her hand onto the portkey. She turned having the feeling of being squeezed through a tube once again. Her feet landed on the ground as George grabbed her hand carrying the bags into a tent. He placed the bags on the table pulling out a new pair of jeans and putting them on. Kendall explored the tent as she pulled her hair back into a plait. The roar of cheers shook Kendall a she watched th weasleys unpack ready to head to the first game.

"Go Tornados!" Kendal cheered.

A camera turned on showing Kendall and Draco saying kiss cam like it did in muggle sport games. Draco  knitted her brows and shook her head. Charlie looked at her. The cam wasn't going away. Kendall frowned and pulled Charlie towards her smashing her lips onto his. They pulled apart and the stadium broke into cheers. Kendall looked at Charlie his expression was mixed with sorrow and pain. He stood up and began to walk away. 

"No Charlie please" she called after him. He walked further away. 

"Harry keep our seats" she spoke. 

"Charlie Weasley!" She yelled. She pulled his arm. 

He glared at her.  

"Char" she mumbled. 

"Ive loved you since i was seven Kendall, its always been you" he stuttered

Kendall pulled him into a hug kissing his cheek when suddenly the stadium started to shake. Charlie grabbed Kendalls hand rushing her out.

'No Charlie Harry and Ron!" she squeeled

Charlie kept running as Kendall looked around her searching for and sign of them

'HARRY!" she yelled over the crowd running towards the boy with black hair she grabbed him from behind only to turn around a see its not Harry. Kendall started to panic she had lost charlie not knowning which way to follow the crowd she felt hands around her neck. She grasped pulling out her wand to come face to face with Lucius Malfoy.

"confringo!" Kendall yelled pointing her wand at Lucius.

Lucius dodged the charm as Kendall began to sprint through the camping field looking for the tent.

"Kendall, Kendall!" she knew that voice she turned to see Harry she ran pulling him into a hug

"Death eaters theyre here" Kendall stuttered between breathes. Harry panicked grabbing her hand.