Chapter Five

KENDALLS POV

Ignoring Draco is slowly giving me more pain, hes like my brother as much as i hate him i cant be without him. Tomorrow was the day Hogwarts goes on christmas break, i couldnt wait to get away from him. All hes doen is ignore me. I honestly just read his journal its not that big of a deal.

"Morning Draco" i whispered, still no answer he could at least have manners.

i storm out of the common room running down the hall ways, bumping into Mrytle again great.. i follow her down the corridor feeling bad. We enter the girls bathrooms.

"Oh Kendall.. The beautiful stunning Kendall.. The so importat soul searcher" Mrytle whimped

"Im sorry what??" Kendall stuttered.

"everyone loves Kendall Lupin hmmmm"

"Whats a soul searcher?" Kendall asked

Mrytle flew in circles screaming, i covered my ears falling rushing out of the toilets towards the library filled with so much curiousity "soul searcher" was filling my mind, i know mrytle is mental but I feel that this is something important. I scan over the books whispering soul searcher under my breath. If only dumbledore was here he would know what to do. Stress started taking over me the library became emptier and emptier until Maggy the librian scowled at me to leave. I gather my burrowed books rushing to the Gryffindor common room in hope Mione would know.

"Chocolate frogs" i whisper not wanting to wake any of the paintings. The portrait opens i lean down coming into view of the common room.

"Mione!" i rushed over to her dropping my books.

"Whats a soul searcher?" i stutter

"A sould searcher is a person whos immortal but lives many lives over and over, a sould searcher could even bring a human or animal back to life by bounding the two souls, why ever would you need to know that" Hermione replied.

I started to pace around the room confused by everything.

"How do you become one?" i breathe

"Family genes, its highly rare, whats the problem ken?"

"Im one" i blurt one bitting my lip.

Hermione stares in disbeilief at me

'but youve never died, Rons known you since you were little" hermione crossed her brows.

"but i did mione i did, I drowned when i was around five father thought it was just a miracle"

Hermione stood up shocked grabbing my hand and pulling me up to her dorm.

"A single soul searcher can bring voldemort back to life Kendall!"

WOAHHHZZZ PLOT TWIST

anyway credit to rainbowdustbunny for the "soul searcher part" love her Harry Potter fan fics!