Chapter 10

Draco heaved his trunk onto the train and turned towards Kendall pulling her into a hug. 

"There isn't another head girl so I will have the common room all to my self" Draco spoke. 

They quickly hugged as she rushed him onto the train. Kendall watched Draco walk through the carriage. She held George's hand as the apparted to the joke shop.  

"The bedroom is upstairs and your trunk and everything is up there" George spoke. 

Kendall nodded looking around the shop. 

"Anything you want you can have for free" George spoke. Kendall nodded smiling at everything. George went to check up in the back as a black owl came swooping in from the window and landed on Kendalls shoulder. 

"Charlies owl" Kendall whispered she grabbed the letter

Dear Ken,

I'm at the dragon village, taking care of the newly bread females, would really love to see you. Please come see me soon i have a little cottage through the forest.

Love from Char Bear xx

Kendall grabbed a quill from her backpack and quickly dipped it in ink and wrote

Dear CW, 

I miss you so much, im free anyday let me know.

Love from Ken

Kendall handed the letter to his owl. She watched it fly out of the room as the door opened. In walked a young man.  

"Hello I'm Kendall how may I help you?" Kendall smiled. 

"Just the person I wanted to see could you tell me where Draco is?" The man asked. 

"Im sorry what" Kendall stuttered The man retched forwards Kendalls neck she grabbed his hand pushing back and whipping out her wand. 

"Stupefy!" Kendall yelled pointing her wand at him. 

The man stumbled back. 

"Obliviate" Kendall spoke.  

George walked in spotting Kendall.

"Kendall! I told you it wasn't safe you should of gone to Hogwarts" George spoke. 

"No telling Charlie please George he will take me back there" Kendall cried,

George nodded. 

"I won't tell him but if it gets worse I will. Hes always been there for you Kendall he deserves to know what is happening with your safety" George spoke. 

 George and Kendall walked down Diagon Alley getting food from the leaky caldron when she spotted Narcisss walk down a alley way. She pointed her out to George they quietly followed. Narcissa entered a jewellery shop. Kendall followed close behind. Kendall entered a few minutes after Narcissa she pulled off her hood and walked in. Narcissa flicked her head towards her. 

"Kendall" She smiled. 

"Narcissa" Kendall replied. 

"Why are you not at Hogwarts with Draco?" She asked. 

"I finished im working down at the joke shop with my friend George" Kendall smiled. 

"Are you going to come to Dracos fathers hearing?" Narcissa spoke. 

"Pardon?" Kendall stuttered. 

"Didnt Draco ask you? Lucius's hearing Draco was supposed to ask you to come so he wouldn't be alone I told him months ago" Narcissa asked confused. 

"He never spoke of it.. I guess he didn't want me to because he thought he might be putting me in danger" Kendall spoke. 

"I must be going it was nice talking to you Kendall I think it would be best if you don't mention this to Draco" Narcissa spoke. 

"Yes it was really good talking to you okay yeah good bye Narcissa" Kendall raced out of the shop George quickly grabbed her hand. 

"I heard everything" George spoke  

"I can't believe Draco didnt talk to me about his father" Kendall spoke in rage.

 ___________________________________________________________________

Kendalls POV

I sat with my hand between my legs, Charlie hadnt sent me a letter back in over four months. I really hope hes okay. I tumbled and turned on the bed high anxiety filling my head as the groun started to shake. I started to panicking screaming out for George. He pulled me close to him wrapping me into his arms. "there here' was the last thing i heard before my head started to turn and scretch as i tumbled to the floor of a forest.

"where are we" i stumbled pulling myself up to face a Chinese Fireball.

I tried not to panic as its hot breath traveled down my neck. Its nose rubbed against my head i began to laugh. I pulled my hand up to slowly travel it across its head. 'hey girl" i whispered.

"Kendall thank god youre okay!" Charlie came rushing towards me lifting me up.

"Im fine?" i smiled

'I see you have met Pan" Charlie nodded towards the dragon. 'the dragon chooses the rider Ken"