Good Side (Harry Potter Fan Fiction)

Kendall passed through the Hogwarts carriage swaying side to side, giving hellos and good byes as she went. She peered around looking for the head boy and head girl compartment, her highest hopes  that there would be a decent head boy. Walking down the corridor she was suddenly stopped by a familar face.

"Harry!" she squeeled in excitment.

"Kendall Lupin isn't it good to see you again" he laughed.

He pulled her into a hug patting her back giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. 

"How's Remus?" He spoke into Kendalls bouncy brown hair. 

"He's doing well, hard without Mum" she smiled. 

"Tell Remus to write me, havent seen them since the war" he spoke.

Kendall nodded in agreement and headed towards an oak door ingraved "hogwarts head boy and girl" in the last carriage. She knocked lightly, rustling came from inside before the door opened revealing Draco Malfoy. Kendall let a loud giggle slip from her lips. Draco knitted his brows in confusion, starring at her. 

"Honestly Mcgonagall picked you" she sneered.

"You're no panty dropper yourself" He smirked. 

She blushed and walked into the compartment. She took a seat next to the window as Draco sat in front of her.

"How was your holidays Lupin?" He spoke. 

"Why are being nice to me im a Gryffindor you're a Slytherin a Malfoy" she hissed

"still subborn i see kendall" he smiled. 

"First name basses are we now" she spoke in an emotionless tone.

"I wanted to change after the whole defeating Voldemort and the war" He spoke. 

Lily starred at him in an suspicious way lost in her thoughts.

"Hear me out. I never wanted to be a death eater! my father made me, I didn't have choice. If I did I wouldn't of become one, my father left my mother and also got taken to Askaban" he spoke his eyes pleading. 

"I dont trust you Draco" she whispered. 

"First name basses?" He winked

Kendall rolled her eyes and hit him in the arm trying to keep a straight face. She layed her head against the window starring at the rain. Snow also hitting the glass window. She shivered Draco flicked his head towards her. 

"Are you cold?" He spoke. 

She nodded he stood up and walked over towards her.

"Drop the act Malfoy youre not fooling anyone, dont even try to comfort me" she scoffed.

He sat back down on the carriage seat fiddling with his hands. Kendall instantly felt a tinge of regret.

"Look Draco, you made mine and Harrys life a living hell. Even if you have changed i dont wanna risk the things you could do. I would never forgive myself"

The door suddenly opened Draco looked up to see Ron Weasley. 

"Malfoy don't you dare touch her you little scum" he spat. 

"Shut up Weasley, I wouldnt even think of it"

Ron shuffled his feet in embarssment.

"I came to tell Ken we will be arriving soon" His voice shoke

Kendall smiled towards Ron assuring him it would be okay. For after all Draco hasnt tormented her yet.

Ronald slowly closed the door shooting daggers with his gaze at Draco.
Kendall sat uncomfortably in the carriage starring into open land when Dracos voice stole her from her day dreaming.