Chapter 11

Lily woke up to be on George's chest. Today was the day Draco finishes Hogwarts as does Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna and others. Lily told Draco she wasn't gonna be meeting him at platform 9 3/4 because she had work. But she was going to surprise him. She was extremely excited. Lily hasn't seem him since the night they tried to have sex. Because they were both very busy. Lily pulled on her jeans and grey long sleeved shirt and green jacket. She brushed her hair and cleaned her self up. She apparted to kings cross she waited until she could hear the train whistle. She quickly hid behind people. She noticed Draco get of the train and look around she sneaked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. He turned around. Draco had a huge smile on his face.

"Lily!" He spoke. She jumped up wrapping her legs around him hugging him, kissing him.

"Hey sexy" Lily laughed.

Draco smiled placing her down they held hands as they walked towards Narcissa.

"Lily how are you dear?" Narcissa smiled.

"Im very well thank you" lily smiled. Draco kissed her hair.

"Okay Draco we need to go we are going to go out for dinner tonight" Narcissa spoke.

Draco nodded and pulled Lily away to give them privacy.

"You will be at your parents the first week and second the burrow and then we will move into the house in Godrics hollow Am I right?" Draco asked.

"Yes" Lily replied. Draco nodded.

He pulled her into a hug.

He pressed his lips against hers. He then pulled away and walked towards his mother. Lily followed Remus back to there house.

"Dad there is a full moon tonight" Lily reminded Remus.

"Thank you Lily I think it would be best if you spend the night with Draco or George like normal" Remus spoke.

Lily walked up the stairs to the hallway opening the last door entering her room. She smiled at the photos of her and Draco on her pin board. She pulled out the parchment. Draco would be with his mother for dinner so she would have to ask George.

Dear George,

Full moon tonight, need you.

Love from Lil

She gave her letter to the house owl and watched it fly away.

A few minutes later George appeared it was late at night and Lily started getting into bed with George next to her. She cuddled up to his warm body falling into a deep sleep.