"Why? Is he rapist? Has he hurt her before?"

"No, no, Liam, just fookin' calm your jets aight mate? I mean, if she is moving in with Horton or whatever the fook his name is, that's kinda weird."

"Yes, yes, I know but why is it weird?" He replied, trying to have Louis get to the point.

"Well because, whatever the fook his name is, is a t- No Lottie! No you can't borrow one of my Adidas jumpers, go away!"

Another voice could be heard from the line. "Aw, c'mon Lou! Just lemme borrow that green one! Only for tonight, I promise!"

Then Louis, "No because then you'll "forget" to give it back and there goes one of my perfectly good jumpers. Plus it's my favorite!"

Liam laughed while Jasmine tried not to.

"Sorry bout that, mate, Lots wants to fookin' borrow my favorite goddamn Adidas jumper."

"Really? I couldn't tell over your loud ass yelling."

"Haha, yea, whatever. Anyways, it's weird because he's a fookin' teacher at her school."

Jasmine's heart dropped as Liam slowly looked up at her. "What..did you just say?"

"Uhm, the guy is a teacher at her school."

"What the hell, Jasmine?!" Liam yelled, instantly getting up from the couch.

"W-Wait what..??"

"He's a goddamn teacher at your school?!" The veins from Liam's neck were what scared Jasmine, almost, the most. The thing that scared her the most was, of course, of Liam's screaming.

"Wait Jasmine is there?" Louis asked, confused as to what was happening at Liam's.

"I-I'm sorry Liam..I-I was g-going to tell you b-but-"

"No! You aren't going to see him, Jasmine! Do you even know how old he is?!" His voice seemed to be getting a bit softer, but he was still shouting.

Louis on the other hand, was on his bed, face flushed with embarrassment.

"Please Liam, no! I really like him, he won't hurt me!" Jasmine begged. She did start to have feelings for Harry, even if he was a teacher. And even though that sounded weird and abnormal.

"Jasmine! He could be a pervert and just use you for sex! You barely know him, you don't know what he's capable of doing!" Liam yelled back.

"He won't hurt me, please Li-"

"You and me are going to your school and I'm going to tell the head teacher about this." He said, trying to calm himself down.

"But-"

"No buts, Jasmine. I'm going with you, and that's final." Liam leaned down to get his phone, "Sorry Louis, I gotta go."

"Y-Yeah..I'll see you later Liam."

"See ya," was all he responded with before ending the call.

*****

The next morning, Liam was for real. He told her to get dressed so that they could drop by the school.

After Jasmine was dressed for her school, she headed downstairs where Liam stood. He was on his phone, wearing a casual outfit, clearly waiting for Jasmine. She cleared her throat, getting Liam's attention away from his phone.

"Come on." He said, unlocking the door for her and locking it behind them both.

Instead of wasting gas, which Liam hated, they walked to Jasmine's school.