Chapter 4 Pt 2 Even your boss has romantic insight

Start from the beginning

We continued the staring match until I broke it by grabbing the nearest bimbo and placing my lips on hers. There were no sparks like Melissa's kiss, but it was enjoyable. I kept my eyes open watching Melissa when I saw her open her phone. This was my cue to watch her now.

I located Johnny, who had his eyebrows raised at me, clearly having watched the whole encounter between Melissa and myself. I gave him the signal by placing both my fingers in my mouth and nodding my head. He winked and stated to leave. In a matter of minutes, we were beside each other, tailing Melissa. I could see the tears streaming down her face as she walked outside, but no one dared go near her with the looks I shot them.

I could already see Toby, and Caleb moving in on her. I knew Alex was waiting somewhere outside the house, hidden in the dark alley way. The three idiots had yet to notice us. I always wonder how in the world they became killers or sellers when they are the dumbest people alive. They don't have the decency to check their surroundings in case their enemies are tiling them. Those idiots were open shots.

Johnny nudged my shoulder.

"They are so stupid. I could probably shoot one of them and the other two wouldn't notice." 

"I was thinking the same thing bro." I sad while nodding my head.

We were almost puttied when i noticed the blonde bimbo following us. Really? 

"Baby, where are you going? Come back to the room with me…"she slurred a bit.

White I will always gladly take sex, I was on a mission.

"Sorry, babe. maybe later."

I knew she would slap me, so I caught her hand. 

"Give me ten to twenty minutes. I'll be right there." I motioned to the stairs behind her, and she giggled. I rolled my eyes, and Johnny was too busy trying to hide his shaking laughter.

"Okay…I'll be waiting with my whip and handcuffs." She said as she placed her hands on my chest and gave me a chaste kiss. It was supposed to leave me wanting for more, but really…it just nauseated me. 

"Yeah..we can play bad cops. Now go on upstairs sexy." I slapped her ass.

She nodded and ran for the steps stumbling a bit in the process. I didn't even have to look at Johnny to know how he looked. Like a killer tomato.

"Wow, you pick the greatest girls.."he trailed off.

"Don't start with me now." 

Apparently, the bimbo had distracted us, that Melissa was already out of the house. We went outside looking for her, but couldn't see her. Then we heard the muffled scream, and I sprang into action.

I've never ran so fast in my life. When I neared the corner were the scream came from, I pulled my gun out fast.

The sight I came upon was heart wrenching. Melissa was struggling while Alex had a hold of her, hand over her mouth while Toby was struggling with a cloth, trying to put it over her face. I imagined it had chloroform.

"Drop the cloth, now." I stated. 

"Whoa, Keith. You done already? We were just getting ready to finish. No harm done." Alex started saying.

I raised my gun to Toby, who hadn't listened to me. 

"I said drop the cloth Toby. Alex, let go of her."

In a swift moment, Johnny was by my side, his gun raised and pointed towards Barry. 

"Listen to the man."

"Wait, what are you doing? We have this under control. We haven't done anything wrong. We are taking her to the torture chamber like you said the Boss ordered." Alex was still perplexed. At the word torture, Melissa's eyes widened and she tried to struggle more.

Toby was the first to catch on.

"That was never the plan, was it? You were gonna save her. GO against the boss's orders, weren't you? Did you even kill Mitchell?"

"That's not any of your business" I stated at the same time that Johnny uttered.

"Wow, you're smart."

They still had a hold of Melissa.

"I said, let her go." I yelled.

"No. You are a dead man walking Keith Davy." Toby said.

"Well at least I'm walking. You on the other hand won't be." I said before I fired my gun.

Johnny unlocked his safety. 

"YOu heard Keith. Let the girl go."

Alex and Barry reluctantly let Melissa go. She ran towards me, and installed herself behind me.

"Sorry guys, you've seen too much." Johnny said as we both simultaneously shot Alex and Barry. They fell to the ground lifeless.

I turned to Melissa, and started to hug her. She was frozen to the spot. I heard the shuffling of feet, and looked around. I threw Melissa to the floor and covered her with my body just as I heard a shot. It would've killed her.

"I told you Keith. I know everything."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it. The final part of the chapter. Hope you like it!

ALL FEEDBACK WELCOME

Comment/vote/fan

Wierd Fact: I spelled weird wrong.

~Penguins are cool, giraffes are awesome, but nothing eats a bubble bath taking tiger!

Have a good day

~BubbleBathTiger07