#155: Childhood Memories

Hello my sexy Directioner Nuggets :D

I love taking silly pictures so I decided to share one with you guys and let you know what I look like.... I know I'm no supermodel but who cares. FUCK PERFECTION.... DON'T FOCUS ON PERFECTION BUT FOCUS ON IMPROVING!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder who was curious to know what I look like??????

Anyways, If you were, then you can go see my new profile picture.... THAT'S ME.... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT AND LOVE ME FOR ME OR BACK THE FUCK OFF AND GO SUCK SOME PERFECT MODEL'S FACE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!

Bye beautiful people,

Megz <3 xxxx

AND I MAY NOT POST TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam:

"Being the youngest in my family I'd never want to go to bed before my sisters or else they would always call me a baby. So I'd stay up till very late with them and watch scary movies" he smiles, twirling a piece of your hair around his fingers. "And then I'd start to fall asleep and my dad would carry me to my bed and my sisters would get all whiny cause they were too big to carry" he continues, interrupted by a yawn, readjusting his pillow for comfort. "And when I fell asleep and found myself in bed I remember thinking 'WOW. I can teleport" he chuckles sleepily. "I hope I have similar memories with my kids someday" he lulls, before settling into the sheets, dreaming about an amazing future with you.

Niall:

"How did you get that scar?" You asked, eyeing his face as the scar travelled from his cheek to his neck. "Well..." He laughed, reminding him of the memory. "My grandma had this cat called Sally and she was the sweetest. I'd cuddle in bed with her when I was sleeping over at their house in Mullingar" he starts, his accent really coming out deep. "I'd found this red ball on a stick when I was five and I thought it was a huge lolly so I put it in my mouth to eat it" he smiles goofily at you. "You never changed Horan" you laugh, shaking your head. "Turns out it was the cat's toy so she scratched me to try and take it" he says through another chuckle, "and I fought back" he shrugged. You smile, "feisty one."

Zayn:

"I was quiet when I was young and my mum worried lots about me so to make her happy I would go to the park and pretend I was meeting up with another boy" he shrugs, sitting in his parent's backyard, sharing past memories. "I'd go everyday until I met this boy Kyle and after a day of talking we did everything together. He was sick when he was younger and he would always get teased for being different, like me really" he states, peeling at the grass. "We'd always had each other's back and we use to draw pictures for each other. He had a love for art, even more than me" he smiles. A tear strolled down his cheek, offering a small smile. "He passed away three years after we met but he'll always remain in my heart" he concluded.

Louis:

"I hated school when I was younger and I'd always get in trouble for being the kid that never shuts up and never stands still for more than two minutes" he laughs, taking another bite of chicken from his plate. "I remember when I was thirteen and we had this insane teacher for English class who never laughed and before she came into the class I drew a penis on the board with permanent marker and then I made a man out of it with board marker" he laughs, taking yet another bite. "He then went to rub the board and the penis didn't leave but everything else did and you should have seen his face" he concludes, both of you with tears in your eyes from all the laughter.

Harry:

"I was always the cheeky little chap that would flirt with anything with a pulse" he laughs, as you strolled hand in hand around Times Square. "I remember I was taking part in this football game to raise money for charity and all the girls from school were coming to watch and I wanted to really impress and it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped" he says, tugging his cold ears in his beanie. "What did you do?" You ask, already chuckling. "I went to kick the ball into the goal and I slipped over the ball and landed on my bum in the mud" he smiles, cheeks redding. You kiss his flaming cheeks. "You're such a dork..." You mumble into his cheek. "But I'm you're dork" he smiles, aiming for your freezing lips.

*I personally really love this one and I'm very proud of it... Hope you like it as much as I do <3 xx