#107: The Hardest Thing To Say: "I'm Sorry"

I started to feel really really guilty for the late update.... So here's an extra 'EMOTIONAL' third update for the day :) xxxxx Megzzzzz

Harry:

"I'm only human!" He boomed, throwing his hands into the air. His green eyes were widened and wild with anger. You cowered for a moment before quickly recomposing yourself, crossing your arms over your chest, although your hands were ready to defend yourself. Harry had never been once to turn to violence to solve things, but at the point, you no longer knew the person standing in front of you. Anything could happen now. "I fucked up, I know. I did something stupid and I can't take it back and I'm probably going to lose you over it, I fucking know, okay? I know I'm a terrible person who probably does deserve to die or get fucked over and never be happy. I get it." He forced himself to stop in order to breathe. His head shook, sad tears cascading down his cheeks as he mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Liam:

"You can't keep doing this to yourself, Liam. This isn't healthy." Zayn murmured, draping one of the intoxicated boy's arms over his shoulder. He lifted him enough to take the steps through the crowd and out of the bar, the fresh London air immediately hitting both their faces. "She's gone. I know it sucks, but you can't spend every free night you have wasting away in some pub." It was a long journey back to Liam's apartment, but this had become a regular thing that Zayn had been forced to accustom to. "She's gone," he reiterated sadly, patting Liam's other arm. "I'm sorry," Liam slurred, shaking his head from side to side. "I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye, I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry I lost her, God, I am so sorry I lost her. Why was I so stupid?" His body seemingly got heavy with the weight of his tears, causing Zayn to stagger a bit. "W-why was I so stupid, Zayn? God, why d-didn't I tell her I was sorry?"

Louis:

"Don't talk to me," you warned, dramatically tugging the necklace from around your neck and throwing it at him. "Don't touch me, don't look at me, don't speak to me, don't use the boys to get to me. I don't want to see your face ever again, Louis." Tears were falling down your face now, but you didn't care. You were on a rampage. "Do you know how much it hurt?" A humorless laugh rolled from your lips. "Of course you don't. Because you weren't the one that found me fucking some girl in our bed. You weren't the one that watched me kiss some random girl in the back of some shady club. You weren't the one that had to see every detail of my little escapades on tour plastered on every fucking magazine." His mouth opened to speak, but you quickly shut him up. "I hope you're happy, Louis. You made a fool out of me." With that, you exited the apartment with a slam of the door. Louis stared at it for what felt like hours before whispering, "I'm sorry."

Niall:

He wrapped his arms around his legs, pulling his knees closer to his chest as an involuntary whimper fell from his lips. He found himself in this position for at least four days straight now. His chest tightened and he couldn't seem to breathe - all his eyes wanted to do was produce tears and all his mouth wanted to do was choke back sobs. His heart ached, his head felt like it was going to explode, and his vision had probably become permanently blurry from the never-ending crying. "I'm so sorry," he wailed to the empty bedroom. It was littered with empty liquor bottles and stunk with the memory of you. And your leaving. "God, I am so sorry. I'm sorry I was stupid, I'm sorry I didn't know any better. I'm sorry I took you for granted and I'm sorry I let you down." His body shook with another sob before he choked out, "I'm sorry I didn't apologize while you were here."

Zayn:

You paced the bedroom, debating if you wanting to leave was something you were doing on impulse or if you truly wanted it. Would you be able to handle being away from him? After everything you two had been through.. but you hadn't expected something like this. Would you end up crawling back? Were you strong enough to be on your own now, after three years of having him by your side? Tears pushed past your close eyelids, sliding down your cheeks. Packing a suitcase with enough clothes to last a couple days, you exited the bedroom and made your way for the front door. "Baby, wait, please.." He scrambled from his seat on the couch. "Where are you going?" You stopped in your tracks, turning around to face him. "Those are your first words to me?" You asked, shaking your head at his stupidity. "You're not even going to apologize? You cheated on me, Zayn! You broke my trust, y-you broke me." He swallowed the lump in his throat, watching you walk out of the apartment for the last time before uttering, "I'm sorry!"