Chapter Forty Five

July 17th, 2014

Ayanna Johnson | Yanna

"REMEMBER BACK WHEN I AIN'T USED TO HAVE A QUATER ! I STARTED POSTING ON BLOCKS LIKE PLACE YA ORDER

"REMEMBER BACK WHEN I AIN'T USED TO HAVE A QUATER ! I STARTED POSTING ON BLOCKS LIKE PLACE YA ORDER. NOW IM RIDING IN COUPES AND FLIPPING PORSCHES, ALL FROM SPITTING THESE BARS TO A COUPLE—"

"SHUT THE HELL UP ! SHUT THE HELL UP !" My mama yelled scaring the shit out of me "IM TIRED OF HEARING YO ASS YELL IN THIS DAMN HOUSE !"

"Well damn" I mumbled "Need some fries to go along with yo salt ?"

I was sitting here bored as fuck listening to music and Og just killed my mood. Like I was peacefully rapping Bibby and Herb songs and she wanna be all angry. Her ass was snapping on me all day.

"Since I can't SING IN THE HOUSE I'll just GO OUTSIDE WHERE EVERYBODY IN THE HOOD RESPECTS ME SINGING !"

I didn't even make it to the front door before a shoe came flying my way and chopped my ass right in the neck. I did a damn death drop and laid there for a good three minutes.

"Bet ya ass won't talk slick no more" She grabbed her shoe and walked away

I got up and started rubbing my neck. She always wanna hit people with shoes, and she wonders where I get violence from. Opening the front door, I walked back inside to grab my phone.

"Almost left my shit" I said to myself walking back out the house and closing the door

I walked down the street and saw G Money and Squeak surrounding this boy. My nosey ass walked over there cause it look like they ass was finna beat him up.

"Oooh, who dis ?" I asked leaning against the gates

"You either gon' give me my money or we finna beat yo ass" Squeak told him

"Man, I ain't gotta give you shit" The boy shook his head

"Oh no G Squeak, don't let him disrespect you like that" I hyped him up

Like I hoped he would, Squeak started beating his ass along with G Money. The funniest shit was when this nigga jumped in the air and stomped on this nigga head.

"Alright Squeak, you done bruh" I pulled him away from him before he knocked this nigga unconscious

"Give me my money nigga" He dug in the boy pocket and grabbed the money "Dirty ass lil boy"

"That was the funniest fight I've ever seen in my life bruh" I started laughing "Yo ass jumped so high in the air bruh"

"Should've just gave me my money, fuck is wrong with his slow ass" He said "What you doing outside looking like that ?"