Chapter Fourteen

Moving fast for a certain reason 😊

Graduation Day

Zai Johnson | Zai

"Where the fuck is my fucking cap ?!"

"Raquel stop fucking cursing !"

"I can't find my damn cap ! And damn isn't a curse word !"

"Yo damn cap is in the living room !"

"Oh" I stood up from my closet "I knew that shit was somewhere"

I closed the closet door and looked at myself through the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair and flipped it over my shoulder.

"Raquel, come outside I got a surprise for you !"

"I'm coming mama" I said walking out of my room grabbing my cap "What surprise ?"

"It's outside, now put this on" Mally walked up to me with a blindfold

"Mama, what is he doing ?" I questioned

"Just put the thing on child"

I glared at him and he gave me a evil smirk before putting it on.

"Now walk her outside"

"Nuh uh, nope. Him out of all people, I'll bust my ass and dirty my gown"

"Fine, Kyro walk her out the house"

"Mama !"

"That boy not gon' do nothing, now stop being a big baby"

"Whatever, why can't Avi or one of them walk me ?"

"Zai, I'm gon' take this surprise back now you either gon' walk out the house to see it or I'll take it back"

I stomped my feet before having Kyro helped me out of the house and down the porch steps. It felt like I was walking a long ass time before finally stopping.

"I can take it off now ?"

"Yeah"

I took off the blindfold and my mouth fell open. I looked at the posters my mama made for me. She had all the lil throwbacks and shit on here.

"Mama you about to make me cry" I frowned walking over to her with my arms open

"I'm so proud of you" She said as tears were in her eyes "You finally did it"

"I know, I thought my ass was gonna fail"

"We all did" Mally said

"Bitch" I smacked my lips "You so annoying"

"Alright, now you need to go before you be late" My mama said wiping her tears

"I am, and y'all better yell when they call my name" I said to the boys

"Maybe, maybe not" Squeak shrugged

~~~~

"Jordan Johanson"

I fixed my cap as Jordan walked infront of me. His annoying ass had to dance after he got his diploma, he so damn irritating.

"Zai Johnson"

Screams were heard for me as I walked up to Dean Wilson. I couldn't stand her ass and I knew she couldn't stand me.

"That's Herbo shorty !"

"That's my sister, walk across that damn stage Zai !"

"No limit Zai !"

They so damn embarrassing screaming all of that shit. I knew my mama yelled at Ayanna for cursing too. I gave Dean Wilson a fake smile along with the rest of them bitch ass teachers.