Chapter Forty One

July 2014

Zai Johnson | Zai

"Zai !" Somebody yelled shaking me

I opened my eyes seeing Avi holding my phone out for me to take. I looked at the caller ID seeing Og on the phone.

"She been calling yo ass for the longest but you been dead asleep"

I put the phone to my ear and said hello while yawning. I'm hungry as fuck now that I'm up.

"Where is your sister ?" She questioned "She was supposed to be in this house by 10, it's 11:30"

"I don't know, she probably with one of her friends or something" I shrugged like she could see me

"See this is why y'all should've been talking to each other because then I could know where she was or is" She stressed "Lord please let my baby girl be safe"

"Ma I'm pretty sure she's fine in a house somewhere"

"Oh she better be and I pray she is" She said "Where London at ?"

"G, it's" I looked at the time on my phone "11:40 and you asking where London at like we talking in the afternoon"

"Shit I forgot, your sister got me going crazy over here"

"She probably at her friend house and fell asleep" I said "I would like to tell you more, but a bitch is tired"

"Do you have to curse Raquel ? Really ?"

"It happens naturally, I love you og"

"Mhmm, love you too" She said before hanging up

I wrinkled up my face as the call ended. What the hell she mean love you too ? I never heard of that, I heard of I love you too but never love you too.

Um excuse me ma'am, but I think the proper way would be to say I love you 😐

Og 👸🏽🌎💖: I love you, happy ?

Yes, yes I am 😊😘

Next Morning

I got up around 10 and took a shower. I dressed in a white shirt and a pair of blue shorts. It was hot as hell outside, almost 90 damn degrees. London was still sleeping and I didn't feel like waking her up yet.

I picked up my phone and noticed I had some messages from a group chat and one from Jamiyah. I went to the first one which consisted of me, Avi, Gotti, and Tyla.

Gotti 💚🐛: What y'all on today ? 😐

Avi 💜☺️: Nothing, why wassup

Tyla 👛😜: I wanna go out, I been up under Maneski too long I'm starting to talk like him 😂

Awe, y'all cute 😂😍 But where y'all wanna go ?

Avi 💜☺️: Idk, somewhere with food cause a real young nigga hungry 😂😩

Gotti 💚🐛: We should have a big ol family breakfast 😊

That's not gonna work for multiple reasons 😑

Tyla 👛😜: That actually sounds good

Avi 💜☺️: No cause half of them don't know how to act in public 😒😑

Dead ass though Avi 😂😂