Chapter Forty Four

I decided to stop at 45 and make a sequel. Y'all happy 🤔

July 15th, 2014

Zai Johnson | Zai

"Bibby please take me"

"No, ain't bro tell you stay in the house today ?"

"I really don't wanna stay in this house bro, me and London need some fresh air"

"You living downtown, just open yo balcony door and boom" He shrugged "Fresh air"

"Brandon, seriously ?" I crossed my arms "Why y'all don't want me outside ?"

"You know why"

"No I don't" I played dumb hoping he could drop this conversation and just take me to the mall

"You lie like a rug" He looked over at me "You know Herb don't want you out there cause you might go and try to fight her"

"That bitch shouldn't have been talking that shit, I don't play that shit"

"You retired from fighting anyways" He mumbled

A few days ago, I walked with Mally to McDonalds cause nobody wanted to feed us. The bitch Meeka was there and she started running her mouth about me and Herb. I told her I would get her ass and she thought I was playing.

That same night, Avi took me so I could bust her shit and get it over with. Before I could beat the bitch up, Herb captain save a hoe ass stopped me. He found out about it caused Mally snitched on us being a lil bitch.

"If you take me to the mall, I won't tell him you did" I said "It'll be like you never took me there"

"Come on man" He stood up from the couch "You so irritating"

"You love me though, so hush it" I slid on my shoes

After putting London in her carseat, we walked out of my apartment locking it behind us. We took the elevator down to the lobby and walked out of my building.

"Why the hell outside so windy ?" Bibby asked

"Uh, maybe cause it wants to be" I said slowly

"You do realize I'm the only reason you outside right now ?"

"You right"

I buckled London in the back and closed the backdoor. I hopped in the passenger seat and went to my messages since Mally texted me earlier but I didn't feel like talking to him.

Big Homie Mally 😈💪💉: What you on today ?

You never holding my phone again cause why is this yo name ? 😑

And I can't tell you cause you gon' snitch to Herb

Big Homie Mally 😈💪💉: I'm the big homie, show some respect mf 😊💪

Big Homie Mally 😈💪💉: And I ain't finna snitch on you sis 😭😭

Yes you are, you always fucking telling on me to him 😒

Big Homie Mally 😈💪💉: Merch I be telling on you sis

BIG merch

Big Homie Mally 😈💪💉: You irritating 😑

It wasn't even five seconds before he called me on FaceTime. I declined the first one and he called back again, this time I answered it.