Chapter 17: Share the Bed

So... I literally slept until 8 pm almost every day to which I forgot to update. Here it is now. I've finished with all stuff that's been going on, so I can freely update (and I'm out of Internet so I can't get distracted, I can only write haha)

Anyway, I planned to post this on Valentines but you know me and my late updates :/ This is the reason why you should love me ;)
___________

- I don't need someone who'll fix all my problems - I simply need someone who won't let me face them alone -

Kaley's POV (this one never gets old)

"I..." had no idea whether I wanted to jump on him and start kissing him senselessly or cry from his words. He never wanted to lose me again. Hearing his explanation, my heart has bursted into a maze of emotions - emotions so deep that I lost ability to form words.

"Now, what do we do with sleeping arrangements?" he asked with a small shake of his head as I realized that he had changed the topic. But the hell with the topic, did I just hear 'SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT' coming out from his mouth?!

"What?" Oh,my god, I've turned into an emotional and stupid self again! Look what you do to me, Blake.

"What do you mean by that 'what'? I'm asking if we're going to sleep together," he smirked and my face turned into a mortified one as blush found its way to it. All rational thoughts dissappeared from my head as the word 'sleep' started echoing in my mind telling me the possibilities that may arrive with it.

"B-B-B-B-Blake!" I shrieked, could he put it more bluntly? "Wh-What are you talking about?! It's, I mean... It's too soon! I haven't prepared, and we just met again, and..." I started rambling ad he turned off the water before facing me.

"Kaley, sleep not fuck," he replied calmly as my jaw fell. Oh my god, he did not just go there putting that dirty word in the same sentence with my name in it?

"Close your mouth, I'll start thinking that you're inviting me for something," he slowly touched my chin before gently pulling it up to close my mouth as I could only gulp. Holly cows of farms, is this the same Blake I knew back then? He is... More open, more straightforwarded now.

"I- I'm not!" I shrieked once again realizing what he meant by it.

"Really? Too bad, don't give me false hope," he mockingly shook his head, "You're cruel, munchkin." There it was again - that nickname I could never get tired of hearing from his lips.

"S-shut up. You're not better," I quickly replied mentally applauding myself for stopping my stuttering.

"Really, how so?" he innocently took a step closer to me as I was now just inches away from his chest. Did I need to say that his shirt was open all the way to the middle of his waist letting me see a lot of his skin. Oh, how I wanted to place my hands on it before slowly trailing it down his abs, all the way to his navel and then...

His cough snapped me out of my thoughts as I realized that my hand had decided to follow my dirty mind and was halfway to his way.

"R-right!" I said while silently cursing in my head. Damn you Blake, so, so damn you

"What right? That isn't an acceptable answer to my question," he said taking another step closer to me as I took one back before stumbling on the chair. Ships, I'm trapped again. "How am I cruel, again?" he repeated his question and I gulped wanting to jump on him and kill him. Kiss, then kill him.

"Yo-you are making me..." I started before blushing even harder. I can't say that out loud.

"I'm making you..." he repeated after me waiting for an answer as I shook my head. Nope, not gonna happen.