Chapter 15: Kiss me like you do

Hey guys,
So, here's the new chapter.

I gotta apologize first (blame it on my surroundings), for taking me this long to update. I've recently had to deal with school (and we all know how annoying school can be with all those exams) and for some weird reason, six of my friends were born at the end of December and half of them had "Slava" (weird to explain, something like huge dinner in the name of some saint, tradition in Serbia and those three countries that are celebrating Christmas on January the 7th) so I've been rather busy.

To answer your questions: Yes, this book will continue, I won't stop until I write the last chapter (or epilogue) here on wattpad. As for the third book, yes I will update it here, but it will be around March/April while it will be earlier available on Radish.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

- It's impossible to forget some memories that gave you so much to remember. Time doesn't make them forgettable, just bearable -

Kaley's POV

Avoiding the curious stares my colleagues were giving us, I focused only on specific blue eyes that were staring at Christian in surprise. There was a really long silence between the two of us and the time seemed to have stopped until Chris chose to speak.

"Mommy, who scawy guy?" he mumbled after glancing at Blake before hiding in my chest once again. He never liked men. I saw Blake gulp in surprise to his question, so I weakly smiled before whispering to him loud enough so that Blake could hear.

"It's okay, munchkin. That is daddy," and with that both heads snapped to mine, but I only paid attention to Christian's confused face. There's no way in hell I'd look at Blake first at that moment.

He then turned his head and I followed his gaze and saw that Blake had a hard time to get a cool composure after what he heard, for he seemed to not know what to do next.

"Wiwi?" Chris asked wearing a cute little frown on his face glancing between the two of us and I decided to take a first step heading closer towards Blake. He looked like he was ready to run with the first chance he gets, but I wanted this to happen. I wanted him to hold his son for the first time in his life.

When I was just a foot away from him, I heard his loud inhale of air as he rubbed his palms from each other.

"Say "hi" munchkin," I nudged him and Christian weakly mumbled those two syllables. He was so shy! Whatever fear has been holding Blake, when Chris said those words, he was much better and much more relaxed from before, since I saw what I knew as 'playful' Blake.

"Hey, little one," he said leaning a bit towards him who hid in my chest once again earning a chuckle from me. I remembered the usual way someone could bribe Chris into talking with them and quickly pulled out a lollipop from my purse before giving it to Blake. At first, he was confused, but then realized what I wanted him to do as his eyes sparkled in excitement. Though, I had in mind that he wanted something else with that lollipop including just the two of us, but I tried not to focuse on that as Blake grinned before leaning back to talk with Chris.

"Do you want a lollipop?" he asked and Chris slowly turned his head at Blake staring at his lollipop before slowly taking it from him. Blake bit his lip waiting to see what will happen later and I held the same amount of anticipation as he did waiting for whatever happens next.

Christian, however, just frowned before returning it to Blake and his face fell.

"Open," he said and we both relaxed. For a second we thought that he was about to reject it and not talk to Blake. He finally let out the breath he was holding before opening the lollipop and giving it back to Chris who gladly went on it.