Chapter 39

--Your POV--

I was in the stables, cleaning the piles of poos and dirts. Feeding and washing the horses, who else give me this cleaning duty, nonetheless Levi himself, that Pipsqueak didn't spare me.

I'm currently humming while scrubbing the black stallion, owned by Levi.

A voice sudden spoke behind me. "F/n, Captain said that meet him in the garden after you washed yourself and also wear something special. He'll be waiting." Jean said.

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Why is that?" I ask.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, I suppose." He said and walks away.

What's with Levi? What's he up to?

I finished my works and went to my room, finding a nice clothes. I saw my Black lace dress with a shining shimmering gold glitters in it. I take a shower and after fixing myself, I make my way in the garden.

I saw a man who's playing a guitar, next to him is a girl who's singing. I walk in the garden in confusion, I saw my comrades and friends were handing me a green rose.

What's with these people?

Then, I stopped my pace when I saw Levi standing in my front wearing his white sleeve and black pants. He handed me the last green rose. We were surrounded by the survey corps.

I chuckled. "What is this Levi?" I ask.

He breathe heavily then relax his self. "I know this is so not me, but F/n L/n, you gave a color to my world. I found my happiness on you, especially when I'm with you, you erased the boredom to my dully life. You are the only who can make me smile and laugh. Your love and existence really completes me. You gave me a reason to live and wake up everyday, I know we've been through a lot, I was a totally Jerk. I really really love you so much words can't even describe, numbers can't even count. I, Levi Ackerman the Humanity's Strongest Soldier will ask you to..." He stop, and kneeled down in my front, holding my right hand.

My eyes widened, as my tears began to wells up. He smiled at me. "F/n L/n will you marry me and be my wonderful yet stubborn wife?" He ask and open the ring box, revealing the heart-shaped diamond in a silver ring.

I nod and smiled. "Yes, Levi I will." I respond happily and hugged him. He hugs me back, people who surrounded us is whistling and cheering happily.

I was crying, tears of joy. I'm so happy, really really happy. He pecks me on the lips, chuckling a bit.

I hug him again. "I'm so happy Levi, I love you." I said.

He caress my hair. Brat. I love you too." He said.

We pulled away and thanks the survey corps for helping Levi with these kind of proposal. Connie and Sasha throw a flower confetti, happily. Everyone is happy for both of us.

"So now, we will wait for the little Levi!" Hanji snickers.

I blushed immensely. "H-hanji!" I said.

Levi smirk, "Oh, we will make one just you idiots wait." He said and smirk. I playfully punch him. And right now, We were engaged.