Chapter 23

A/N:
I edit this chapter because it has a wrong grammars ;3

-

Sunlight striking my eye lids. I rose up as a pain stung in my head, I groaned and went to the bathroom to wash myself and my teeth. What is with me? I feel different. I don't remember what happened last night, the last thing I know is I'm drinking beers and Eren carried me away from that bar. I wear my uniform and after that I make my way to the mess hall.

I sit next to my friends and comrades. "You still look drunk shortcake." Eld stated.

I frowned. "Seriously?" I ask in disbelief.

He nods and continue to eat his bread. I still can feel the pain in my head, I think I need a medicine for this. I went to the superior's table and I saw Hanji and Levi is there, talking like the daily routine.

Hanji smiled at me. "Hanji, do you have a medicine for headache?" I ask while massaging my forehead, Levi is looking at me.

"Yes, well let's go to my office and get some." She respond and stood up, already walking out in the Mess hall.

I ignored Levi's presence not being rude but I feel awkward about what happened yesterday on his office. I follow Hanji behind, she grabbed some medicines to her cupboard and gave it to me.

I smiled a bit. "Thanks." I said.

"No worries shortcake, anyway what happened to you?" She ask.

I just shook my head. "Just a problem." I respond.

"You can share it to me." She said.

"Thanks, but I'll keep that as mine." I said. She nods and smile, rubbing my back and telling me that it was okay.

I drink the medicine with some water and went back to the mess hall and after my breakfast I went to the training ground for hand to hand combat training. Right now, I'm with Eren.

"Oi, brat." Levi called m behind while im tackling Eren on the ground.

We stood up and saluted him. "Heichou!" We said in unison.

Then, Armin called Eren. Eren saluted Levi again and turned his heels leaving me and levi alone. Please, just leave Levi.

He stoically look at me. "What?" I ask.

"What's your problem brat?" He ask and crossed his arms.

"I don't have a problem." I respond as calm as possible.

He rolled his eyes. "Like I'm falling for that." He said.

"Look, Levi if I've got a problem I'll keep it and won't even bother to share it." I said.

"And why brat?" He ask.

"Please, Levi stop caring about me y--" I was cut off by him.

"I wasn't caring about you brat, I'm just asking." He said.

"Then, stop acting like one!" I said and ran away.

"F/n!" He called me but I keep running away from him. Tears welling up on my cheeks. I went to my dorm and lock it. I laid to my bed and curled up like a ball and hugged my pillow.

This isn't me! I'm used to be a happy person. I thought and sobbed in tears.

I heard a loud knock from my door. I didn't even bother to stood up and opened it, I just keep letting him or her knocking.