Chapter 38

A/N:
Two more chapters and this book will finally end. Fufufu 😭 Thank you much guys for reading, voting and for dropping a comments.

-

It's been a week since my comrades passed away and It's been a week since Annie was captured and crystallizes herself. Levi and the others went on his office, so I did too. I saw Eren, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Mikasa and Armin is there.

"Eren and F/n, they will be your new comrades." Levi stated.

I smile. "That's good, welcome to the Special Operation Squad." I said.

Eren smiled too. "Thanks Captain Levi." Jean said. Levi nods and dismissed us. Before I leave, Levi called me.

"Oi brat." He said.

I look at him, smiling happily. "Yep, Mr. Ackerman?" I ask.

"Don't get too close to Cadet Kirschtein." He said stoically.

I smirk. "I won't, I guess." I said playfully. He approach to me and pinned me on the wall.

"Don't ever try to do it." He said.

I stifle a giggle. "I'm just kidding, Levi. You're the only man I love." I said and hug him.

He hug me back and pulled away. "Tch, go get on training." He said.

I nod and peck him on the lips. "Later~" I said and close the door behind.

I visit Annie down on the underground, where she locks up. I touch her crystal. I whisper. "Why did you do that Annie?" I ask, as if she's going to respond. I leave and went on the Mess Hall.

"Hi F/n." Reiner greeted me.

I nod. "Hi, what's up?" I ask.

"Fine, just worried about Annie." He respond.

I rub his back. "It's going to be fine, I hope." I said.

He nod. "I hope so." He said, a bit of sadness on his tone.

"I only thought is why did she do that? Is that on purpose?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I.. Don't know." He said and walks away and sit on their table.

He's weird a bit by now. I grabbed my foodtray and sit with my new comrades.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii!" I said loudly.

"Damn it, You're so noisy!" Jean rolled his eyes.

I frowned. "Fuck that shit, get used to it!" I said annoyedly.

"Just kidding, brat!" Jean said.

Did he trying to act like my Levi? "Whatever Horseface, and stop acting like Levi it doesn't suits you." I glared. He look at me dumbfounded. I start to eat my dinner, and so the others.