Chapter 26

--Your POV--

"Why don't we have a walk today F/n besides its day-off." Eren said.

I think for a moment. "Sure, I'd love to." I respond. It's fine to have a free day with Eren so I can cool-off my head and relax myself. "I've go to tell Levi so he would know." I added.

He nods. "Yeah, sure meet me at my dorm after." He said.

"Okay, see you later." I said and turned my heels. I make my way to Grumpy's office and knock a few.

"Name and Business." He said.

I sighed. "It's Cadet F/n, Captain I was--" I was cutted off.

"Come in, F/n." He said. I carefully open the door and went inside, closing the door behind and saluted him.

"Captain, well today is day-off me and eren will go to the village." I stated.

He raised his eyebrow. "For what?" He ask.

"Just to have fun, Captain." I respond.

He click his tongue. "Fine, but be back before dinner." He said.

I nod. "Yeah sure, thanks." I said and was about to leave when he spoke again.

"I didn't dismiss you." He said in annoyance.

I abruptly spun around to face him, he's inches apart from me. I look at him and stared at him for a moment before raising my eyebrow to him.

He stared at me. "You're dismissed." He said.

I step away, secretly rolling my eyes before leaving his office. As if, I'm going to stop myself to ask what's wrong with him.

I open Eren's door. "Come on, let's go. Levi said we should back before dinner." I said.

He stood up. "Yey! So, let's go." He said.

We went to the Village and wandered into some shops. I feel relaxed and close my eyes, feeling the warm breeze of air. People was minding there own businesses and wanders around too.

At last, I can relax and clear my mind for now. My tummy is growling wildly, I rubbed it and feel hungry.

I saw a cake shop nearby. "Hey, let's go there. I'm hungry." I said.

Eren follow me and we went inside of the cake shop. Full of delicious cakes, pastries, breads and many more. I feel like I'm drooling all over in the treats. We sat down on the table and the waitress give us the menu. The price is not that bad, it's just worth it.

I pick the chocolate donut along with a black tea. Eren pick a strawberry shorcake along with a black tea also. In a minute, the waitress is back, along the tray contains our orders. She give it to us and smile happily before walking away.

"This is so delicious." I muffled while eating the donuts.

Eren chuckled. "Yes, it is." He said and eat his treats.

"Ghad! With these, the feels is heaven." I snicker.

We eat and eat. After that, we shared for the bill. I paid for the half, as Eren did the same thing. I feel like my stomach is going to explode, I burped loudly causing Eren laughed a bit.

I blushed a bit. "Excuse my burp." I said sheepishly.

He laugh but suddenly burp too. "Excuse." He said.

I laugh a bit. I look at my pocket watch and it's still early to get back at the head quarters. I ask him if we can still wander around and he said yes.

Eren grabbed my wrist and we went to a nearby stall in the corner, selling charms and accessories. He pick a wooden-bead bracelet, stretching it and put it on my wrist.

"What is this for?" I ask.

"My love for you, so you'll remember me even if you really love heichou." He respond and blush a bit.

I smiled happily and hugged him tightly. I picked a bracelet, which will suits him and put to his wrist. "This is for you, even though I don't love you romantically but I love you as my special friend. Thank you, eren for being always there for me." I said and smiled.

He smiled back and thank me, after that we went back to the headquarters. It's already dinner time. "Hi F/n! Hi Eren!" Sasha beamed.

"Hi." I said happily.

"What is that?" Jean ask and hold my wrist to study my bracelet.

I blush a bit. "Oh, a bracelet that Eren gave to me." I respond.

He frowned. "I'll give you one too, but not now." He said.

I chuckled. "You don't have too." I said.

Mikasa sighs. "So, Eren has a guts to brought you one." She said, a hint of jealous in her tone.

"Mikasa, this is just a friendly thing." I said.

"Tch!" Levi said behind us. We saluted him and he walks away, rolling his eyes. We went to our tables and eat our suppers.

-

A/N:
Sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for 1.36K reads! Gosh! I wasn't even expecting that. Thank you thank you 😭 I love you guys! 😭💞😊