Chapter 19

A/N:
Here's the update. Enjoy this chapter even though it sucks! 😂 Thank you so much for the 600+ reads 😊 Don't worry, I'll keep doing my best. I love you all 💞

H/N - Horse Name

-

We're back at the wall, few soldiers has died but not in vain. They died helping and saving the humanity. I keep looking down, guilty built inside me. Why I can't do nothing when Eren was eaten? I feel down and I feel weak.

"What now Erwin? talk to us!" The crowd of people shouts angrily. Commander Erwin seems just ignore it and keep facing forward. I place h/n in to her/his stables.

"Take Cadet Jaeger to the infirmary." Levi command and Mikasa nodded. They bring Eren to the infirmary with Hanji.

I didn't even bother to talk. "F/n, are you okay?" Jean ask me and rub my back.

"Yes, thanks." I respond and smile a bit. He nods and went inside of the headquarters.

"F/n." Levi call me behind.

I hummed as a response. He looks at me and frowned. "In my office in 15 minutes." He said and turned his heels.

Did I do something this time? I thought.

Afterwards, I went to his office. I barge to his door not even bothering to knock. He shoot me a death glare, I just ignore it and sit on the chair and sigh heavily.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" He ask.

"Yes Levi, why?" I ask and smiled a bit.

"Tch, don't lie brat." He said and rolled his stunning eyes.

"Well, to be honest... kinda. Why I do feel weak recently? I feel down and I didn't even know why." I respond slowly.

"It is because you didn't do something to save jaeger." He simply respond.

I look at him and sighs sadly. "It wasn't your fault, besides Eren is fine now." He added.

"I know... I just can't get it off of my mind." I said.

"You should rest." He said.

Levi is right I should rest, that is all I just need by now to clear up my mind. I thought exhaustedly.

"Yeah, I'll go now." I said and stood up.

Before I walk outside, I look at him and smile a bit before shutting the door behind. I went to my own bedroom and start to take a rest.

Hours has passed, I woke up and the sun has to set. I rose up, fixing my self and went to the infirmary. I knock and open the door afterwards. I saw Eren who's laying on the bed. I'm glad he's fine, beside him is Mikasa and Armin is on the couch.

"Hi. Eren. How do you feel?" I ask and smile.I grab a chair and sit next to his bed.

"I'm fine, thanks." He respond then smiled back.

"No need to thank me. I feel sorry though, I couldn't have save you back there." I said while looking down.

"It wasn't your fault F/n." He said and rub my back.

"Thanks Eren." I said. He nods and smile. The nurse came in and bringing the dinner for Eren, and she told that Eren can check-out by tomorrow.

I say my goodbyes to them and went to the Mess hall for dinner because my tummy is very hungry and my throat is very thirsty. I grab my food tray and sit next to my friends and comrades.

"Hi F/n!" Sasha beamed.

"Hi guys!" I smiled. They smiled back.

We start our conversations and talk like we haven't seen each other in years. I saw Levi who's (as always) sipping through his cup. And there's Erwin, Mike and Hanji who's talking to Levi but he just ignore it.

"Why don't we have some fun tonight besides we need some relax." Jean said. I raised my eyebrow and look at him in confusion.

"What kind of fun Jean?" Connie ask.

"Let's party tonight at boys dorm!" He grinned widely.

"Sounds fun!" I said.

"Then, it's settled!" He said.

"I'll join too!" Hanji said happily, popping in all of a sudden.

"Really?" Connie whined.

"Yeah! We'll play truth or dare, I'll invite Levi to come along." She said and smirk to me.

"Why heichou?" Jean whined. "He's a party-pooper."

"No he's not... So, I'll go tell him." She said.

"No--" Jean was cut off seeing Hanji back on their table so fast and talking to Levi. Jean look at us annoyedly. We just shrugged our shoulders and continue to eat our supper.