Chapter 12

I open my eyes seeing it's getting dark and rain start to pour and I'm still on the tree branch. I zipped down and start to walk. I don't mind getting drip though. While I was walking, I was trip on the wood and stumble on the mud with pieces of rocks. I groaned as I sat up.

Great! Im fucking disgusting. I continue to walk and went back to the head quarters. My whole uniform were soaked by the rain as my white sleeve shirt is see-through now. I'm kinda shivering by now, but I just really missed playing in the rain. I reached the head quarters and I saw the others are there in the balcony.

"There she is!" Eren shouted as he looks at me. I frowned in confusion, are they even looking for me?

"Get a towel, brat!" Levi commands as Eren nodded.

"What the hell happened to you F/n?!" Jean ask, a worried in his voice.

"What? Are you guys looking for me?" I ask and sighs.

"Yes! And where have you been?" He ask.

"Sorry, but I just missed playing in the rain." I respond. Eren is back and Levi wrapped the towel around me. I bow as a thank you and saw Petra is a bit glaring at me.

"Go wash yourself F/n." Levi said. I nods and walk away without saying anything to him. Why would he care anyways?

"Wait!" Levi shouted. I stop and spun around seeing him running to me.

"What?" I ask, not trying to be rude.

"You're bleeding, come with me." He respond and grab my wrist.

Levi dragged me to his room and told me to shower first. Then it hit me, Shower? At his bathroom? I swear I've never been in his bathroom before which is making me excited to see.

I walk in to his bathroom and saw it was shining-shimmering in cleanliness. Levi is such a clean-freak. It was all pure white, the scent of his shampoo and the soap is lingering around. I open the grip as the shower start to splash the warm water.

The warm water damps to my soft s/c which is making me relax. I grab his shampoo and squeeze it to my palm and start to rub it to my hair, It smells good. Now, I'm done I saw my bra, underwear and my pair of clothes in his bed, neatly folded. I start to blush madly, I really want to scream in embarrassment.

I start to wear my clothes which is a white long sleeve and a short. As I'm fully dressed, Levi knocks on the door. I look at the mirror and fix my hair and open his own door. He looks at me and he's holding a first aid kit box. He went inside and place the box on the chair.

"Sit here in the bed." He said while looking at me with his intimidating eyes.

I nods and sit to his bed. "Wear off your top." He said.

I blushed madly. "W-what?!" I stutter as I face him.

"You heard me." He said while holding the alcohol and the cotton.

Oh right! I've got scrape at the rocks when I stumbled on the mud. Damn it F/n, jumping on conclusions already? I hesitantly unbuttoned my shirt and remove it. I feel shy and embarrassed now. My cheeks start to heat up.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, It is just me F/n." He said as he went closer to me and started to treat my minor scrapes on my lower back and to my waist.

"You really are Idiot." He said. I frowned and pouts like a child.

"What happened to you?" He ask while damping the cotton with alcohol in my skin.

"I fell asleep on the Forest when the rain start to pour making me soaked and stumble on the mud, that's all." I respond.

"And why have you been on the forest?" He ask. He is done treating me and now he's staring at me waiting for my respond. I look at him straightly.

"Training." I respond.

He rolled his eyes "Tch. It's day-off, Idiot. Is there something bothering you?" He ask and start to pack the first-aid kit.

"No. So anyway, thanks Levi for treating me." I said and smiled softly. He nods as we both went to the Mess hall.

--Time Skip--

"Good evening, Captain." Petra beamed as she smirks at me. I ignore her presence and grab my food tray and sit with my friends.

"Hi guys!" I smiled softly and they smiled back.

"Hi. Are you okay?" Eren ask.

"I'm all good!" I respond then wiggle my eyebrows. "And thanks for worrying."

They nods and smile. I smile back and start to eat my meals. I glance at Petra who's making her way to Levi's table. I secretly glance at Levi who seems ignoring Petra's presence. Levi stood up and make my way to my table as Petra looks at her.

"Hi again, Levi." I said and smile a bit.

He just look at me and as I look at him back. We stared to each other for a moment and I look away, because I can't even stare at him like that my heart start to beat fast like it's going to explode.

"Bring a tea for us, after dinner." He said and turn his heels leaving the mess hall.

Hanji plopped down to my side and grinned widely. "Shortcake! Is there something between the two of you?" She ask. I furiously shook my head, there's no Us even though I wanted to be.

"No, of course!" I respond and chuckled a bit.

"Of course there is no 'Us' in both of them." Petra said behind us.

"Yeah, Petra is right. We were just friends, that's all." I stated and eat the last bite on my bread.

"How about you Petra? something between to both of you?" Hanji ask. I look at Petra waiting for her response. She smirks triumphantly, as if she won Levi's heart.

"Don't know, maybe. I guess." She responds and turn her heels.

When I heard those words, I feel like i'm going to die as my heart shatters into tiny pieces or maybe she's just making fun of me trying to make me jealous or what.

But somehow I feel her as my rivalry, well she's the one who's making it not me. I'm trying to be nice to her as possible but she somewhat making me as her biggest enemy.