Gray Fullbuster x Reader <Found>

How Long has it been?! Holy shit...

Requested by @hallifullbuster

DISCLAIMER: I do not won anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
............
Lies can deceive anyone.

It doesn't matter if you're some top class genius or some rejected soul, you'll still be lied to at some point of your life and you'll lie to others as well.

Even if you do make a promise that you'll never lie again, you'd be pushed to tell another lie.

And lies will be found out afterwards.

"My mission is to rescue some girl named ___?" Gray looked up from the sheet of paper and raised a brow.

"Yes, the pirates would leave at dawn tomorrow so you only have that little time to take her back." Mirajane answered.

"___ huh... That name sounds oddly familiar..."

Natsu had offered help but Gray refused. "I'll do this on my own." He said.

Sure, he was strong. But he was up against The Pirates. The Pirates, with a capital T and P. Obviously, they were a band of Pirates. But they didn't steal gold or silver or jewels or pearls. They stole kids from their families, tearing their relationship apart.

Gray had decided to run to his destination since taking the train would be too much of a bother.

And there it was, the ship. Blindfolded children were thrown onto the deck and force to squeeze at the bow.

He wondered why it was that he had to only save 1 girl and ignore the rest.

Looking at the paper again, he realised how cute that ___ was with blue eyes and black hair just like his, except her eyes were rounder and hair was longer of course.

She looked familiar but he just couldn't put a finger on it.

"Oh well..." He shrugged.

He sprang into action, taking advantage of the shock which froze the enemies in place.

Snatching ___ away, he sprinted and braked in some deserted place due to the constant punches and kicks from ___.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She shouted.

"Uh... Saving you?" He retorted.

"Does taking me away from my family count as saving?"
"What do you mean family?!"
"My father's the captain of the ship, I help him with capturing the prisoners!"
"What... Those are all lies..."
"You're the one who's lying!"

She stomped off but her wrist was held by Gray.

"Look, I dunno what that captain told you. But, he was the one who took you from your family, not the other way round. You see, I'm actually your Brother."

The moment he got ahold of ___, he recognised that texture of her skin.

"Lies..." She cried. ___ couldn't believe it, those 10 plus years with him and it was all fake?

"You can say I'm lying, but the truth is the truth. I'm your Brother." Gray sang a song which he remembered the 2 of them singing when they were younger. "Remember?"

Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth. "Where'd you get that from?"

Now getting irritated, Gray raised his voice, much louder than when he fought with Natsu.

"I already said, I'm your brother you idiot!"
.............
Didn't know the right way to end it but yeah:)

Sry, this was badly written...

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa