Kurusu Syo and Kaoru <Hearts>

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN HERE EXCPET FOR THE STORY PLOT... ENJOY!

NATURALLY, IF SYO'S YOUR OLDER BRO, KAORU WILL BE TOO. THEIR WINS AFTER ALL...
.......

"Hm? ___-chan what are you doing?" Syo asked, peering from behind his little sister. "Mm... Making Mum a mothers' day card!" ___ replied, not looking back at her brother before drawing a heart at the back of the paper. 'Crap! I forgot that mothers' day is only 2 days away!' Syo mentally slapped himself before tapping on her shoulder. "Uh... ___-chan? May I help you with the card?"

Sighing, she thought 'He must have forgotten that it was almost mothers' day...' ___ lightly nodded her head and asked him to take a marker from the colouring box on the table and draw more hearts on the paper. He obliged gladly and started working on his task. Not long after, Kaoru came running to the table. "Hey! What are you guys doi-oh crap! It's almost mothers' day! Can I help?" He grabbed another marker and started copying Syo's actions.

Done and proud of the work that the siblings made, they decided to have some fun. They started drawing hearts on each other's bodies, trying hard to no dirty the clothes. ___, which was slow in movement, couldn't keep up with her big brothers' speed and couldn't even make the tip of the marker come into contact with their skin. She was covered in colourful hearts and collapsing into the chair, she panted hard. Gosh, the heats were too bright and blinding to her eyes so she decided to shut them and take a little nap.

After waking up about an hour later, she spotted her two brothers drawing hearts on another piece of paper. Curious, she asked, "Are you doing another card for Mum?" the boys shook their heads and held up the sheet, exclaiming, "This is how much we love you ___-chan!"
.......

Done... I'm a little bored so I might go play volleyball later. Hope you enjoyed the story! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa