Kuroo Tetsurou <Roles of Siblings>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..........
Your P.O.V
I dragged my exhausted self back home. All I wanted was to rest. I can't take it anymore, I just wanna forget all that happened today. Well, this happens everyday actually...

I unlocked the door and shuffled into my house, kicking off my shoes and quietly, slightly above a whisper, I said, "I'm home..." I didn't really want anyone to notice me. They might disturb me or something. Actually, my older brother is the only one home other than me. I saw that he left some onigiri on the dining table. Sure, I was slightly hungry, but at the same time, I just didn't feel like eating. I climbed up the stairs and into my shared room. We only had 3 rooms in our house. The rooms are quite big though. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top and dumped myself onto my bed.

All that's left is sleep. It's still early but who cares. The running water coming from the bathroom was also quite calming which helped me out my mind at ease. My brother must be showering. Darkness soon filled my vision and I started to doze off.

Night
No, Stop! Please! Don't leave me! I'll do anything for you. Give me another chance! I promise that I'll not let you down!

"Ah!" I screamed as I jerked up from my sleeping form. Shit... Why do I keep remembering this? I was panting hard, tears were formed at the corners of my eyes, my entire body was covered in beads of perspiration, making me feel very uncomfortable.

I flipped my fringe back as I looked up to the ceiling. What am I even doing with my life? Why am I even born? What's my position in this world? What's my purpose of living? I'm no use to anyone. I'm useless, weak, helpless, a burden. It'd be better for everyone if I just died. Yeah... And I wouldn't need Tetsu-nii to keep taking care of me and worrying about me. I rely on him too much. I definitely am a burden... I gave a low chuckle before slowly getting out of bed. I walked towards the balcony and gave Tetsu-nii one last glance.

"Thank you for all you've done for me. I really am grateful. Let me now make your life easier for you..." I whispered. He was still sleeping soundly. Good.

The strong breeze blew my hair, making it move in every direction, entangling it. I shed a tear before slinging one leg over the metal railing. Now for the other leg. Do I feel regret doing this? No. My time has now come. I shut my eyes as hard as I can. This height should be enough. I leant forward slightly, expecting to feel a gust of cold wind and a lot of pain before going black but that never happened.

Instead, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. I looked back to see Tetsu-nii wearing a slightly angered yet sad look. Sad? Why would he be?

"___! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Tetsu-nii scolded. Ah shit... I wanted to do this without any interference.

I turned to face him, my eyes slightly moist and cheeks rosy red. "I-I can't take it anymore! Why do you care about me so much when I'm just a burden to you?!" I screamed. By now, my eyes went from moist to teary, droplets streaming down my cheeks. But my jaw was still clenched in anger. I guess that Tetsu-nii was taken aback because he stared at me with wide eyes before chuckling.

"Who ever said your were a burden? I love you ___, it doesn't matter how much trouble you give me. All I have to do is solve them. That's what my role is as your older brother. So come here and go back to sleep 'kay? You can tell me your problems in the morning," Tetsu-nii smiled and carried me back to the room and laid me down on his bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't want you doing these kinda stuff ever again hear me? I'm gonna make sure I never let you outta my sight. That's your role as my younger sister. Now, sleep tight..." Tetsu-nii lightly kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I smiled, I guess I should just listen to him. Don't wanna make him angry by not listening to his words. I love you too Tetsu-nii... Not in that kind of way of course. No, never ever. Before I knew it, I had also fell asleep.
..........
:) Really, I want Kuroo as my bro. Like I suddenly had a dream about him. Not intentionally. Like it just came to me. Hope u enjoyed this story. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa