Kano Shuuya <Lies>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
........
Tears welled at the side of ___'s eyes as she ran, as quickly as she could. To where? She didn't know. She only wanted to stay away from that awful brother of hers.

Flashback
"I'll definitely help you!" Kano smiled and held ___'s hand. She nodded and thanked him. But that was a lie.

"Don't worry, I'm always here to hear your worries!" Again, another lie.

"Trust me, I'll be by your side!" Another lie yet again.
End of flashback
___ hugged her knees close to her chest as she wept and sobbed. Nighttime soon came but ___ didn't bother going home.

Footsteps were herd before a voice called out, "___! There you are! Why did you run away from home?!" Kano asked as he bent down to place his hand on ___'s back.

___ slapped his hand away, slightly disturbed by the contact which made Kano stumble back a bit.

"Stay away from me, keep your lies away from me, I never wanna see you again. Bye bye, big brother..."

And with that, ___ left the shocked make alone, not even trying back.

'Oh ___, how cold you've become... Is it my fault you became like that? I wish you told me more of your problems...' Kano thought to himself.

That jerk didn't even realise his own mistakes. What a great big brother he was.
.........
*Bow* to all Kano lovers, I'm sry. Hope u enjoyed reading. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa