Natsu Dragneel <Flames>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!!
.........
"Natsu-nii!" ___ called as she ran engulfed Natsu into a big bear hug. Natsu stumbled back a bit and landed on his bum. "Ouch... What do you want ___?" ___ grinned and lifted a golden object up, letting Natsu have a good look at it. Natsu gasped and hugged his sister even harder than when she hugged him. "I knew you could do it! See? What did I tell you? You're the best 10-year-old mage there is!" Natsu hoisted ___ up by her waist and spun her around.

"Haha! All thanks to you, Natsu-nii~" ___ laughed. Natsu finally placed her down and ruffled her hair. Well, I am gonna be the best mage in Fairy Tail!" He pointed to himself and smiled. ___ stared at her brother in awe and nodded her head, signalling that she agreed. "That's right! Natsu-nii is the best mage there is!" ___ uncontrollably shot flames around and almost burned the people nearby, if not for Natsu sucking in the flames before they could hurt them.

"___, remember... Control," Natsu warned. ___ sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and laughed a bit. Oh boy... ___ definitely had a lot more to learn...
..........
Thanks for reading! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa