Akise Aru <Checkmate>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot!

It's midnight y'all! I'm not tired at all 'cause who knows what reason... All be updating more on this book so look forward to it XD but note: the charts may be short. Enjoy!
.........
"Checkmate, again. Aru, we have been playing for the last 4 hours and you haven't been able to beat me even once!" ___ leaned back into the cushioned seat and sighed. There was no way out for Akise, it was certain defeat.

___ was a nine-time consecutive champion in the National Chess Championships(Is that even a thing?). Her brother, Akise Aru thought that it'd be embarrassing if a big brother couldn't win his younger sister at a 'simple' game like chess.

"Shut up... I know. It's just that you're such a good strategist. No matter how many traps I set for you, you avoid them every time!" Akise whined as he rearranged all the chess pieces back into its original position.

___ raised an eyebrow and asked, "Would you want me to lose on purpose then?" Akise widened his eyes and shiok his head, "That'd be even more pathetic. I'll find a way to beat you, maybe not now but someday..."

___ giggled and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say... I'll be waiting then, Akise Aru..."
..........
You have been warned, a short chapt. Pls comment on how I can improve my writing and thanks for reading! I'm running outta guys to write so some ideas are much appreciated. Thanks:)

-Kunaiwa