♥ Their Story ♥

~~~~TEARS OF A BADBOY~~~~~

I looked up and stared into the dark night. Trying to stop the tears that running to my face but it's futile. It's hurts. My heart is shouting in pain. I can't lost her. Not the time that I know that I'm in love with her. I saw people staring at me. Throwing a suspicious look on me. I know that kind of look. I can't blame them. My shirt is full of dark blood. My face is also covered with wounds. My body is aching from pain but it can't surpass the pain that I feel in my heart right now. It's breaking into pieces. Parts by parts. It's like somebody is nailing it slowly and make it deepen more.

Yes, I know. It's my fault. My fault why she is critical right now. LUCY HEARTFILIA. The girl who accepted me of who I am. The girl who has a bright smile. The girl that makes my heart skip a beat. The girl that makes my life complete. It was idiotic. I should have listened to her. I was a fool. I should stop being a delinquent. The memories of that night wrapped around me. Suffocating me. Making me feel more horrible of what I did. My conscience is still shouting of what happened. I closed my eyes trying to get rid of it but it's still echoing on my mind. No matter how times I blink, the images of that scene refuses to change. I can still see it.

When I heard the bell rings, I immediately pulled my leather jacket and my school bag. "Natsu Dragneel. Where are you going?", a lady in blonde hair approached me. Annoyed. I look at her. "Oh come on Lucy. Stop being like my mom. I was just going to hang-out with Gray.", I retorted.

Lucy crossed her arm and look at me intently. "Hang-out? Liar! Gray is with Juvia right now. I know what you're up to Natsu. You're going into a fight again.", she said. Some student are looking at us. After that, the title-tattle begun. But they stopped uttering words when I look at them with a killer intent. They run away after that. Scared that I will do harm on them. But this girl in front on me is different, she didn't even gave a care even I threatened her.

"Who cares?", I snorted out. I immediately stood up and walk away from her but she immediately blocked my way. "You're not going there Natsu. It's dangerous. You could be killed right there.", she said softly while looking at me in a worried face. I scuffed. "That will never happened. I'm strong. I can beat them in a pulp.", I smirked.

"No one knows what will happened Natsu. Please don't go.", she pleaded. Ignoring her. I immediately walking passed through her. She grabbed my hand. "Natsu please. I'm worried about you.", she added. I hissed.

"Then stop worrying!", I shout at her. She looked at me. "You know I can't stop worrying about you Natsu. I can't, I just can't.", she stated softly and bit her lips. I looked away. I can feel my face is burning. My heart raced in different emotions. My heart is beating fast of what she stated. I sighed. I can't help it. I must do this. I must finish the fight in this night.

"Just mind your own business Lucy.", I said in a deadpan tone and leave her. I heard her voice yelling at me to stop but there is no turning back. I went straight to my blue motorbike and wore my helmet. But Lucy is persistent, she's coming towards me but before she can come next to me, I immediately hooped and started to zoomed my motorbike away from her.

I drove going to the main street. I turned my motorbike in the hidden alley where about some delinquents like me are waiting for me to come. They're throwing a devilish grin on me when I arrived. "My oh my. You've finally arrived. You made me bored waiting.", that big guy jerked at me. His face is more uglier when I look closely.