Breaking Dawn

Cas.
I woke up in a bed, one of Bobby's spare, still sore from the beating. Which is odd since I should have healed. Something must have mess up my powers. I feel someone's hand intertwined with mine. I turn over to see Dean sleeping on the bed with me. Oh my gosh. But shouldn't he be mad about me being in love with him. I turn over to face him and stare at him. He's so beautiful, his lips are so perfect and his face, everything. He wouldn't love me even if he was gay. I just don't feel attraction to girls, I looked it up on the internet and it means that I'm gay. I don't feel comfortable saying it though, especially since Dean probably hates me. But if he did why is he holding my hand. He shifted and started to cuddle me. I was so afraid to move, I would never want this to end. Then I remembered the plan with Death. I moved Dean off gently and ran to the living room. I saw the clock and got nervous of the time 5:57. Dawn comes around 6:40. I need to tell the guys and get everything ready still.
"Cas"
I turn around to see Dean with a few scratches on his face that I didn't notice before.
"Dean what happened after I passed out." I asked.
"Me and Crowley stopped the Leviathans that were possessing Sam and then Bobby came patched us up." Dean said.
"Okay well long story short I had a chat with Death before you were captured, and he's willing to help us but we need to be in Chicago by Dawn." I said.
Dean starts to move closer to me and then speaks.
"Okay we'll make it you got the Angel Blades" Dean said.
"Y-yeah" I say nervously.
Dean is getting super close to me and I start to seriously blush.
"Why are you nervous" he said with a smirk.
"Because we didn't exactly have a very good conversation last time I saw you" I said.
"Well if your Feathery ass would have stayed I wanted to say I love you too" Dean said his face really close to mine.
He loves me?
"Really" I said with a half smile.
"Yeah"
Is he gonna kiss me. Oh gosh I don't even know how to. I just kissed Meg once and she did most of the kissing. That was a desperate kiss, hoping Dean would notice and ask me out or something. Bobby comes down the stairs and we quickly separated. Dang it only a few more seconds and we would have kissed.
"We have company" He said.
Then Death appears behind Bobby.
"We had a appointment Castiel, your about to be late" Death says.
"I'm sorry we had a Leviathan problem." I said still blushing over Dean almost kissing me.
"Well you zap there and I'll meet you there" Death says and disappears.
We all stare at each other for a minute and Bobby speaks.
"Care to tell me what's going on"
" Later. Bobby you stay here with Sam. Dean could you come with me." I said looking him.
"Sure." He said.
"Okay well hopefully we'll see you later Bobby" I said.
"Okay bye Idjits" he smiles.
I smile before touching Dean's forehead and us disappearing to Chicago....
We appear outside the building and Death waiting for us.
"Before we do this.." Dean grabs me and kisses me.
I froze not knowing what to do. Then try to move my lips just as his lips are moving. We do this for about a minute or two before Death clears his throat. Dean stops and apologizes. I blush seriously, and look at Dean. Does he seriously loves me? If he does what's next? We walk inside and see an Angel running at us.
"You take care of them I'll handle The Angel Of Justice." Death says and vanishes.
I stab the Angel just as Dean kills another. We go back and forth for awhile until there were no more. I know Dean doesn't feel guilty for killing Angels, but I do every time I stab an Angel, it's like stabbing myself.
"Ready to help Death" Dean said.
"Who says he needs our help" I say back.
"We need to at least check on him" Dean said.
We walked to the elevator and selected the top floor button.
"Dean what's next you kissed me we both love each other so..." I said looking at him.
"I want you to be my boyfriend Cas, I want to date you" Dean said looking at me back.
"What exactly is a 'boyfriend' " I say with air quotes.
"It means that your mine and I'm yours."
"So I'm your... Slave." I said not understanding.
"No." He said with a laugh.
"It means we look after each other, we kiss, and hold hands and stuff." Dean said.
"Oh." I said.
Then I remembered Lisa and Sam always saying Dean is always sleeping with women, and that he would never be able to keep a relationship going.
"Dean you have had a lot of women... You wouldn't be unfaithful right?" I say nervously.
"No I swear Castiel, you don't have to worry about that." He said with a smile.
The elevator finally stops and we get off to see a horrible sight. I grab Dean's hand, really scared of what's to come. I looked at him and he nodded in acceptance of me holding his hand. Death was dead on the floor blood everywhere. We see Violet in front of a alter with a bunch of things in a bowl including Deaths blood.
"That was the plan from the beginning, let Death come here so I can kill him and use his blood." She said.
"And after I bring the people who didn't deserve to be killed back, they'll serve me. And then we rule Heaven, I'm going to be the new God" She says with a smile.
I look at Dean and give his hand a tighter squeeze, uncertain if we or the rest of the Earth will have a future.

Castiel and Dean are finally dating, yay!!!!
Thank you so much for reading!!!😊😊😊
Also in this fanfic Bobby still has his house😊. And sorry it's posted so late😨