Chapter 28

KRYSTAL'S POV

Its been a week since the whole snow ball fight fiasco and we are all hanging out at our house today. My parents are out of town for this month so Winter and I are having a few friends over for a little small party of course it was my idea. I mean we are just having a little fun right.

===================================================================================

James and Lacy came and James brought the beer. I mean we all wanted to have a little fun so we all pitched in for the beer.

We all grabbed a bottle and I sat next to Austin, but he seemed a little distracted... looking at winter 😤  I think I'm going to break up with him soon I know he has a crush on Winter so I'll just be doing both of us a favor. I feel like such a bitch right now, but I know for sure that they like each other but Winter is just using Jake. This is my opinion don't get mad. Everyone has a dark side and no one wants to be around a Frost when they break down. I know my dad is scary when he loses it now let me tell you it's not fun to be around that.

"Krystal! " Jake yells at me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, what " I turn and see everyone staring at me.

"It's your turn for truth or dare." Lacy says.

"Oh well umm I'll take a truth."

"wow taking the easy route Krystal I thought you were braver then that " Jake says while smirking at me.

"oh hell no you didn't just basically say I wasn't brave I'll take a dare instead ok Lucy" of course me being the idiot I am take on a dare.

"Alright then your dare is that you have to jump in the lake...."

"That's to easy Lucy" Jake said.

" you didn't let me finish you have to jump in the lake in your underwear"

"damn that's not cool Lucy its the middle of winter." Jake said.

"I'll do it " I said as I got up.

We all  got up and walked to the lake. Man I was going to regret this later.

This isn't cool I have to take off my shirt and pants in front of all the guys ugh I'm really starting to regret this now.

"Hurry up Krystal!" Jake yelled.

"Shut up or I'll drag you with me" I said back.

I started taking off my shirt and pants and he was suddenly quiet. Well then serves him right.

I slowly start walking over to the edge of the lake but before I could even process what I was about to do someone pushed me in and of course me being me dragged that person with me.  I opened my eyes and saw it was Jake and before I knew it his lips were on my lips. I don't know what came over me but I kissed him back and I felt it I felt the butterflies and I loved it but we had to go up for air and when we swam back up Lucy, Austin, Winter, and James were laughing at us. I turned and saw Jake staring at me and I quickly got out and ran back to the castle I didn't care if I was cold or not I was just thinking about how much I enjoyed the kiss.

What the fuck is wrong with me he's my sister's boyfriend I'm such a horrible sister. I was distracted in my own thoughts I didn't notice I ran into someone. I looked up and all I could do was scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                 Author's Note                            ---------------------------------------------

Hey  guys sorry that I haven't updated in a while. it was my turn to write not glenijah's so don't get mad at her  anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter luv u all welp mmmmmbye 😘😘