Chapter 14

Winters pov
Ok I know how lame that sounded but we love eating. Especially once my mom has been baking a lot of sweets for us. Honestly my mom loves Lacey and her mom. But I mean my mom and   Lacey's mom rapunzel get along so well. Maybe it's cuz they've been best friends since middle school when my dad introduced them to each other. That was at the time when my mom was dating this guy named tadashi who was friends with my dad Jack who was dating rapunzel. Sometimes I feel like I'm not Jack and Elsa's daughter. I feel like I'd Jack and rapunzel's daughter I mean I look a lot like her. But whatever at that time my dad was dating rapunzel and my mom was dating tadashi. I still have no clue who tadashi is.
Wait OMG how stupid can I be. That guy in my "dream" who was kissing my mom must have been tadashi. Omg I have to tell someone about this.

"Umm winter u ok?"
Omg I forgot Lacey was even here I got so lost in thought.

"Actually I'm not"
I explained to her the dream and then I told her what I just realized she stayed quiet for a while.

"But your mom would never cheat on your dad."

"That's what she said"

"Well whatever we should get some rest there's school tomorrow"

"I'm not tired"

"Do I really need to have u in my arms again In order for you to fall asleep"

"It's a bad habit now but no I think I'll be looking at the stars for a little ok. I'll be back u can go to sleep"

"Ok night winter"

"Night" after that I went to my window which was also the entrance to my balcony. Why does it seem hard to trust people now. It's never been like this. It just feels so weird.

~~~~~~~next morning~~~~~~

Jake's pov
"Jake!!! Emma!!! Wake up. You guys have school!!"

Ugh I so wasn't ready for this. I say the time 5:30 in the morning we don't go to school until 6:30 might as well send her a good morning text before I forget.

J: morning beautiful have a great day at school today and don't forget I love you 😘 😘

Hopefully she smiles when she reads it.
After that I looked for something to wear. Finally I found what I was looking for I put my clothes on and then did my hair. And then put on my beanie. After I was done I went downstairs to were Emma and my uncle where. I said good morning and made myself cereal. Yea I know pretty boring but I already knew today was going to be boring day.

"Well let's get going Jake. We're walking"

"Ok let me grab my backpack real quick"

"Okay I'll wait for you outside"
I went back to to my room got my back pack and walked back down stairs I open the front door and walked out.

"Took u long enough"

"I didn't know where my backpack was at sorry"

"Whatever let's go before the loser comes out side and walks with us"

"Loser?"

"Krystal overland one of the smartest girls in school. I hate her. But that doesn't matter right now all that matters is that we get to school"

"Okay then"
____________
Hey guys sorry for the sucky chapter it's 1:07 in the morning right now and I'm tired so I just wrote this cuz it was already in my mind and I didn't want to forget about it. Vote, comment. Do whatever you want. Luv you 😘 bye ✌🏻️

Ps the photo is Jake.