Chapter 24

Jake's POV

I was looking everywhere for my black beanie, but of course I couldn't find it and to top it all off my lip started bleeding. Great I was supposed to meet Krystal and nothing is going my way today.

I gave up on looking for my black beanie and just wear my dark grey one which is just a little lighter then my actual black one but whatever Krystal is really picky when it comes to me saying what beanie is what color. I swear I don't understand that girl and  guess that's why we ended up becoming best friends.

----------------------------------------------- (*3*) ( cause I'm weird )-----------------------------------------------------

I walked over to Krystal and of course me being the friend that I am I stupidly decide to sneak up behind her and scare her.

Yes I called myself stupid I mean that girl can pack a punch she almost slapped me to, but I guess she decided against it. We talked over stupid stuff for a minute, but of course I had to go.

"well bye. wait I was gonna give you a goodbye hug" she said a little nervously.

She's adorable she reminds me of Winter. 

 " Hahaha ok then," I say while hugging her "bye princess"

Wait crap did I just call her princess oh no please tell me she didn't hear that. Ugh why doi have to be such a fuck up.

She laughs her adorable little laugh. "You aren't a fuck up Jake and if you are well we'll be fuck ups together"

"Crap I said that out loud didn't I "

"Ya you did, but its fine I know you didn't mean to call me that we are best friends I get it now go before you're dad gets mad." she said while smiling.

I quickly kiss her forehead "Goodbye Krystal" I say before walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV

He called me princess then he kissed my forehead, what is he thinking is he ok. I didn't know I was blushing until I walked back home and saw my cheeks bright red.

NO WONDER why bunny and tooth were smiling like crazy at me.

I compose myself and calm down I go sit down on my bed and get out my drawing journal from under my pillow and go to my drawing I was last working on. It was picture of Jake it was his goodbye gift, but I wimped out last minute and didn't give it to him.

My dad walks in and I quickly close my journal and stuff it under my pillow.

"Hey Krystal I know you really have been wanting to go home to meet your sister and your mom, and well your birthday is coming up so... we thought you might want to go visit them over at Arendelle." he says.

"WE? what exactly do you mean by we."

"North thinks you are ready to leave this place that we all know you hate so much and call hell." he says and I realize he's quoting something from my diary.

"oh Jake he's so hot. O my god Jake didn't have a shirt on today and he looked so hot." Bunny says trying to sound like a high pitched girl.

I gasp and throw my pillow at him. " I do not sound like that! And why were you guys going through my diary!"

"It was all Bunny's idea I had nothing to do with it." my dad says.

North and Tooth walk in and see what's going on and slowly start walking out.

"No you guys come back here did you guys know about this!?" I say angrily.

"yes " tooth and North both say.

"Tooth!! You are supposed to back me up and make sure they don't go through my stuff!"

"sorry" was all she said.

I sighed "whatever when are we leaving dad?"

"tomorrow morning so get packing." he said while ushering everyone out.

Great now I have one night to pack everything up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note.

what u guys think of this long chapter question who do  u think should end up together?

Jake and Krystal ( my personal favorite)

Jake and Winter

Winter and Austin ( Austin is winters best friend for all of u who forgot)

OR

Krystal and Austin

you guys comment which two pairs should be together jake and winter and krystal and Austin or krystal and jake and winter and Austin

didn't you all just luv that jake and krystal scene tho  not gonna lie I'm kinda fangirling over here even tho I wrote it