Chapter 1

It all started a week before my birthday. I was at home with my mom talking on the phone with my best friend Lacey. I don't know how but we started talking about pitch black and for one my parents hate him so I don't even know why I was talking about him I guess it's cuz I find him pretty cool I mean he's the freaken bogey man. But luckily I hear Olaf being so amazed by everything in the house that I tell Lacey I have to go and act like I've been reading the whole time. "Wow so this is what your room looks like. It's like I just walked into snow again" yup typical Olaf. " hey Olaf where's my mom?" " who Elsa? oh umm she... she went to get something from the store" I tried my best not to laugh at the lie he just told but it was such a bad lie I couldn't help it. I literally fell off my bed laughing. Yes I know I'm that weird that I fell off my bed laughing. "Winter what's going on up there! You better be reading you know you have a summary due for that book tomorrow." Fudge I completely forgot it was due tomorrow. See i can always count on my mom to remind me of things like that. I like to procrastinate oh and I also like to change the subject a lot as you can probably tell I keep jumping from one thing to another. I just tend to get really bored of telling one story or I just get interrupted. Ohh and my names Winter Snowflake Frost. I know I know completely late to introduce myself but that's just how I am. Oh and sorry I changed the subject again. I should probably start reading my book but since I'm procrastinating I'm just gonna go downstairs with my mom.
As I'm walk down the stairs I can hear my moms phone ring from her room and by the ringtone it has I know it's my dad. So me being the dork I am I rush to answer her phone. " hey dad when are you coming back I miss you" " Oh hey princess. And I actually don't know yet you know being a guardian is a lot of hard work but where's your mom I kinda need to tell her something important" " ohh you know how she is singing in The kitchen while baking cookies but I guess I'll pass her to you" I walk up to my mom and tell her my dad has something important he needs to tell her she quickly took the phone and told me to go to my room. She never does that I mean she's done it like once or twice but this is super rare. I feel like that don't tell me everything. But I do as she says and go to my room. I'm not one of the kinds of kids who disobey their parents or likes getting into trouble so I just go to my room with out saying another word but I may or may not have stolen some cookies.