Chapter 44 | Special

| I'm seriously dead with all that colifer at the 100th episode Party and then today at the convention.
(What you see in the pic actually happened at the convention. I watched the video and died. Jen almost cried talking about when Emma killed Killian. I'm okeh)

I'm seriously proud of my TV show, and the cast, and the crew.
I'm also really proud of this fandom.
And seriously all those silly haters are just not part of this so yeah I am proud of the fandom and our amazing theories and incredible analysis.

Anyways,
Comment what you think!!!!|

After another round, they stopped exhausted, more sleepy than awake.
It was like she couldn't get enough.
The new feeling was so good.

That night they slept heavenly, only waking up with the alarm at 10am so they wouldn't be asleep til too late.

She sighed, pulling down the blankets so she could stand and grab her robe.
The sore muscles from last night were pretty evident when she got up.

Colin stayed there lying, too much exhaustion to open his eyes.

Evan had had like a 13-hours sleep so he was in his light sleep now, Jen was sure he would wake up anytime soon.

She walked to her bedroom's bathroom and took a hot shower, still not believing how happy she was at that moment.

She felt different. Like she was capable of doing anything right now.
She couldn't believe that married man that she had always adored had gotten divorced because he wanted to be with her.

She didn't know she could have that impact on people, be that important.

"You're going to shower now?" She asked him when she was finished, a towel around her and a messy bun on her head.

"Hum hum." He muttered to his pillow. "Evan might wake up. You'll watch him? He might freak out waking up in a new place." He said as she arched her back down to reach him on the bed.

"I know, don't worry." She said and kissed his cheek, her fingers playing with his hair for seconds.

He sighed and got up, his body still bare from last night, and she loved it.

As Jen dressed up, she couldn't stop smiling to herself.
She missed this.
Hearing her sister laughing on the next door with her brother, the two of them probably battling again.
Hearing things like "Dan you know where are my clothes?" from Ellie on the next room, or baby Ellie speaking - but her speaking was always a yell.

She missed this domestic life.

And then Evan groaned before starting crying.
"Evan. I'm here." She walked to the crib where he was already trying to get up.

"Daddy?"

"Daddy is taking a shower in the bathroom."

It had been a long time already with Evan in english classes and she had to admit, she loved the idea way too much.

She always felt like she couldn't develop her relationship with him, but now she could.
She could actually talk to him, though he still didn't know many things.