Chapter 7 | Relief

The drive to my house was silent. Not really awkward. A comfortable silence.
He stopped the car in front of my door and I opened the car door.
I walked to my house as he watched me in the car.

I grabbed 2 big trip bags and put everything I could find in there.
My whole wardrobe and my bathroom things mainly.

He knew where I lived. I needed to move in. But before that I needed a place to sleep and there's nothing better than an hotel where he could never come in without my permission.

I've been thinking on the hotel where Colin is at. 5 stars... Good rooms, and it's the nearest from Steveston.

I finally got out and closed the door with the keys.
He was smiling at me and I wondered why.

I put the luggage down on the floor and leaned on his car to talk to him through the open window.
"Thank you for your help. I'm going in my car now. I have to move it from here."

"I'll stop at Starbucks first. You sure you okay?"

"I'm fine, Colin. See you in Steveston." I smiled and walked with the bags to my car.

•••

"Here the schedule. Right now we shoot the dark wand scene and then the Beer Garden. We already have everything ready. Then at night, Killian summoning Emma and Emma walking alone around town." Adam told us and we nodded.

We wanted to make the Dark Swan's outfits secret. It was going to be hard because a lot of fans came to watch us shooting.
I love them so much.

"Yesterday Josh and I rewatched some episodes of season 2 and we couldn't stop laughing remembering how fun it was to shoot them. Oh god you have no idea."

While we waited for the boys to get ready the girls were all talking.
"I'm sure if you rewatch season 3 it will be more funny." Bex said and we slightly laughed.
It was true. Bex changed a lot the cast. For better.

"But whoa we've improved so much. I mean our characters." Ginny continued.

"Yeah at first it was really awkward to have a mom with the same age as me." I said and everyone laughed.

"And Emma almost killed Hook! I didn't remember that I mean it was 2 years ago and I never thought on rewatching episodes before."

"Yeah oh god."

We finally shot everything.
I was exhausted.

I wanted to go to my fans and take some pictures with them but I couldn't because I was kinda like top secret.

I did my last scene. Just walking around town. Alone. Sad.

And then, I went to my trailer.

I had prohibited Jesse's entrance here so I relaxed.
I grabbed my car keys and went to Colin's hotel.

"I'd like a room."
"How many people?"
"One. Just one."

After one hour at the reception I finally went to my room which was at the second floor.
Colin's at the forth one.

•next day•

"Right. T-Thank you really."

I hung up.

I walked to where the cast was.
Lana, Sean, Ginny and Josh were shooting.
Colin and Bex were laughing watching their silly moments like Lana cuddling Sean or Ginny laughing when she was supposed to cry.

I sat next to him.
It was really cold outside.

"The police just called me." I said without Bex hearing.

"Come here." He grabbed my arm and we walked away so no one could hear us.

"They said they are going to ask him some questions and this will for certain go to law-court. I need a lawyer."

"What? That's great news!"
"Yeah it is... What if he doesn't go to jail? He'll go after me! And those people who he knows? They're still out there."
"Nothing's gonna happen. Believe me, this is the right thing to do."

At least I'm not alone.

COLIN'S POV

Later that day we went to Steveston to shoot Emma's new house scene.
We've never been in that house so it was exciting.

We were also getting their first flirting scene with the dark swan.
We've been shooting the scenes out of order so sometimes it was really confusing.

"This is not make me go away. I'm not leaving you."

She looked at me deep in the eyes.

Her breath getting heavier.
She grabbed my cheeks and started kissing me.
Her tongue found mine and I couldn't help but deepen the kiss.

No one probably heard but she moaned into my mouth and it made me get hard and thick.

Shit. Why did these leather pants have to be so tight?
I tried to hide from the cameras and turned her around to lean her against the nearest wall.

It had to be cold. No passion. Just lust.
It was all part of the Dark Swan.

She started taking off my leather jacket never leaving my lips.
That wasn't scripted.

I placed my hand and hook on the back of her legs and picked her up.
I was losing control.

She locked her legs around my waist and kissed me so hard.
I knew this would end and I had to enjoy every second.

We fell on the bed breathless, like the scripts told us to.
The camera focusing on her facial expression full of lust and darkness and then on mine full of love and confusion.

"Emma..."

"Stay here with me." She sensually said playing with the buttons of my shirt.

"I-I have to go." I said and quickly stood.
I grabbed my jacket on the floor and walked away.

"Cut!"

"Casting you two was the best thing I've ever done." Adam said and Jen nervously laughed.

"Let's repeat the part you are already on the bed and I think it's enough." The camera man said and I put myself on top of her again.

I don't know if I can do the 100th special episode scene.

"This is awkward." She said and we both started laughing so hard.
This was going to the bloopers for sure.

Her laugh was so lovely, so addicting.
She'll be the death of me.

|Boring chapter sorry. Exciting chapters|