EPILOGUE~

A YEAR LATER- SIYANI''S POV~

"Mom!!!!" I yelled through the house but she was no where to be found. "Mommy!!!" I yelled again and still no answer. I looked at Nicole who just shrugged. I went upstairs and yelled her name again...still no answer. "Goshhh where is my mommy?" I wined and then it dawned on me. The Calm Room!

I walked to the calm room and looked inside. Sure enough that is where she was. I walked in slowly as she sat on the bed in deep thought. I slid in beside her and laid my head down on her chest. I may be 16 but every child needs their mom. She rubbed her hands through my hair as we sat there and watched the fish. It was a few minutes before she spoke.

"How did you find me?" She whispered and i looked at her.

"Because I know you mommy. I know where you coud possibly be. I called your name millions of times and you never even answered me. So I knew you was in here." I responded and she continued rubbing my hair and looking at the fish.

"Baby....you know Mommy loves you right?" She asked with a soft voice.

"Yes ma'am. To the moon and back." I said and looked at her smile.

"Yes i do." She said and I became curious.

"Why'd u ask?" I asked through curiosity and she giggled.

"Because...I dont want you to feel like i dont love you when this baby comes.." She said and my eyes grew wide.

"Wait...baby!!?!?!? You-You Preg- YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in excitement and started dancing all around and stuff. It was so funny to her because she was literally crying laughing.

"Yes baby. Im one month and a half." She said and I danced even more.

"Im ready....for the baby! Im ready....for the baby!" I said like Spongebob said when he was ready for his promotion! LOL

"You really excited huh!?" She asked and i smiled and nodded big.

"I do mommy I do!!" I said and collasping on the bed beside her tired. She kissed my cheek after laughing some more and pretty soon, we fell asleep with a smile on our face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOMETHING SMALL BUT IM SLEEPY!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 3:18 IN THE MORNING AND I KNOW I GOTTA GET UP EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PICTURE OF THEIR MANSION IS TO THE RIGHT!!!>>>>>>>> BUT THAT IS A HEADS UP FOR THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW BABY WILL BE ARRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!! OR WILL IT!?!?!??!?!?!? SEQUEL WONT BE UNTIL I GET THESE BOOKS UNDER CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST PLENTY OF COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 20+ VOTES

-10+ COMMENTS

WHETHER U HAVE TO COMMENT OR VOTE ATLEAST 6 TIMES, I WONT POST A SEQUEL UNTIL I REACH MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAUH!!!!!!!!! :)