Chapter 2

SIYANI''S POV; ALEXIS'S MANSION; 8:30 A.M.

So yes..I just woke up from the best dream ever! It has me in a really good mood. But anyways, today I am going with Nicki for the weekend. I am happy yet really nervous. I don't know how to act around her. I mean i know Im really nice and sweet but i don't know how to be myself. There's so much I want to know about her and so much she wants to know about me..but can I tell her about me? Im just gonna keep it cool.

I rolled out of my bed and headed to get my hygiene things. I went to the bathroom and did my hygienes and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped my body in a towel and headed to my closet. I put on my black undergarments first and walked over to my fashion section. I pulled out a cheetah print silky and loose top ruffled at the sleeves, black tights with my cheetah print oxfords. Before I put that on, I lotioned in Pink Chiffon, the cucumber and melon scent, and got dressed. I put on my diamond necklace with the matching earrings and bangles and left my hair long and curly to my mid-back. I put in my hazel contacts and put on mascara and lipgloss. I grabbed my jean jacket in case I get chilly and grabbed my douffle bag. I headed out of the room and down the stairs. I looked around for my mom but she was no where in sight. I dropped my bag down at the door and went into the kitchen. There was a note left on the frigde:

Siyani',

Im gone to the airport already. I'll be in Vegas for the weekend, I'll be back Sunday night when you come home. LOCK MY DARN HOUSE BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!! Don't take NOTHING if it aint yours. Have fun and don't let Nicki have to call me about something you done did or it will be hell when I get back. K Bye.

Alexis.

I looked at the note and rolled my eyes. She always gotta trip. I left the note in the kitchen and walked out to the doorbell ring. I opened it and there stood Nicki.

"Hey babe! You ready?" She said smiling and I shyly nodded.

"Yea let me get my phone. Wait...I lost it. I'll go run back up to my room and see if its up there. There are fruit and water in the kitchen that my mom told me to give you. Treat yourself to it." I said as I slowly turned and ran upstairs.

NICKI'S POV~

I walked into the house and into the kitchen. I wonder where Alexis is? Anyways, i walk to the counter and grabbed a small bag of fruit and then walked over to the frigde. There was a note on it. I read the note and rolled my eyes. Alexis is gonna get enough one day. Wait...she's in Vegas? Wow. The stuff people do to get away from their children. Anyways, I grabbed the water and headed back inside the living room. Siyani' grabbed her bag and waited for me so she could lock up.

"The house is locked good right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes ma'am. I put the security code on it too." She said and I smiled. She's so cute.

"Okay come on." I said as she followed me to my pink range and got in.

We pulled off and I can tell she was nervous.

"You okay?" I asked looking over to her as she fiddled with her fingers. She looked up at me.

"Im fine. Thank u." She said softly and looked out the window.

"Are ya nervous?" I asked already knowing and she nodded. "Well don't be. I wont harm you in any way." I assured and she smiled and nodded.

"Who all live with you?" She asked and I shook my head nobody.

"I live with my bestfriend/hype man Safaree but he's away for three months so..." I stated and she nodded in understanding.

"Do you ever get lonely?"