Chapter 3

NICKI'S POV; NICKI'S MANSION; 7:13A.M.

After a fun day I had yesterday with my little ladybug, we came home exhausted and full. It was so amazing to spend time with her but last night I felt a feeling I never felt before. She told me that she never met someone that didn't harm her. That made me wonder. Is she always getting hurt? I will ask her when the time comes.

As of right now I just did my hygienes. I lotioned and put on my black tights, a white marilyn monroe tee, my black leather jacket, and my pink pumps. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I guess I'll start breakfast while she's asleep. It's a little early so I should be done before she wake.

I was getting out the food and preparing it on the counter when she walked in with her pjs still on and sat down with her head in her arms ontop of the table.

"You okay muffin?" I asked and she looked up at me in tears. "What's wrong?" I asked and she sniffed as a tear fell.

"My mom didn't even call me. Have you talked to her?" She asked and I went over to her.

"No but Im sure she will. She may not be awake yet. Ima call her at 8 for you. And then I'll ask about the whole godmother thing." I told her and kissed her forehead.

"Okay mom thank you." She said with a small smile but the same saddened look on her face.

"Go upstairs and get ready for the day. When you get done, breakfast should be ready." I ordered and she did as told.

"Yes ma'am." She said and headed upstairs.

I hope her mom say yes because I hate to see that girl sad. I don't know what I'd do. Anyways, I finished breakfast and sat her plate in front of a chair and as soon as she came down, she sat. I sat across from her and we begin eating.

"Ummmm this is good." She said wiping her mouth with a smile.

"Why thank u sweetie pie!" I said and she giggled.

"You're welcome! What time will I be going home tomorrow?" She asked and I wiped my mouth before speaking.

"Hmm...well I have to call your mom to see what time she will be in. Then we'll decide. Speaking of which. Last night, you said you never met anyone that didn't hurt you. What do you mean? Are people hitting you?" I asked concerned and she paused in a daze for a few secs then looked back up at me.

"N-No. It's nothing." She whispered low but loud enough for both me and Nicole could hear. Nicole shot me a look and I looked back at Siyani'.

"We'll talk more about this. I want to know everything that is going on. I feel like you're hiding something that I need to know." I said and she nodded okay and begin picking at her food. I don't wanna push her, but something needs to be said before its too late.

"Yes ma'am." She whispered and I sighed.

"Yani baby Im sorry. I didn't mean to rush you especially when I told you to tell me when you are ready. Whenever you're ready, I will be there. I just don't want you to wait to late." I said and she wiped a tear and stood up. She walked over to me and sat down on my lap, laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and we sat like that for 5 minutes. I looked at the time and it was 8:32. Time sure flies. I rubbed her back and looked down at her, her eyes was closed. She'd fallen asleep.

"Siyani' baby..." I said and she stirred a little then woke up. "We have to call your mom." I said and she rubbed her eyes and nodded.

I picked up my phone and dialed Alexis's number.

Hello?

Lexi!!!! Bew wasup!?

Hey Chica!! Im good! I had a blast last night! Might even come home with a new bew!