Chapter 10~ Last Chapter

NICKI'S POV~

We've just arrived the two hour drive to Malibu. It only takes one hour but I drove a different route. When we arrived, I saw a car that looked familiar. I hopped out of the car with Yani and we walked hand in hand to the front door. When I opened it I almost fell to the floor in excitement. SAFAREE IS HOME!!!

"Hey Babe-" He started but I cut him off.

"BABY!!!!!!!!" I screamed running and jumping on him. It's been too long since I last seen him. I missed him so much.

"Dang baby! You missed me that much!?" He asked and I smiled and nodded yes. Then he kissed me. It wasn't like no ordinary kiss. This one was a kiss that meant mosty everything. He bit my lip for entrance and I let him in. We tounge wrestled for a while until we stopped and ended the kiss. I was all out of breath when it was over.

"I missed youuu!!!!!!!" I said and smiled up at his tall behind.

"I missed you more. Now is this my new daughter?" He asked looking at Si and walking towards her.

"Yes and guess what babe. She's Fengali all the way!" I said and his eyes grew wide with excitement.

"FORREAL!!!!! Yes!! I always wanted a coonette daughter! Awww!" He said hugging her and she hugged back while smiling.

"How did you know I was a fan of SB?" She asked and I smiled.

"A mother pays attention to her child." I said and she giggled.

"So do you ladies want a tour of your new home?" Faree stated and we shook our heads yes. He wrapped his arms around both of us and escorted us around the house. It was just what I signed for. Everything was perfect!

SIYANI''S POV~

OMGOSH!!! My room is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! It's better than the other one becasue It's more teenage like, not that I didnt like the other. Actually, I think Im in Love with this whole house! Matter of fact..I am in Love!!! I walked into my room and looked around. It's a deep ocean orange with a blend of burnt orange. I have an awesome view of the back pool and my own luxury style study station, bathroom, chill area, and a piano for when I write music. This is such beautiful scenery.

I went over to my big walk in closet. It has organized sections of summer,fall,winter,spring which combines into smaller sections of fashion, swimwear, swag, buisness, formal, and casual. I have a big sofa couch with a flat screen tv for when I want to be alone in here and a big sterio beside it.

After admiring my room, I decided to go and talk to Nicole in the kitchen. I walked passed Nicki's gigantic room and saw her and Safaree making out. I felt creeped so I walked ahead to the kitchen. Once I got in there I sat down and sighed. She turned around from the stove and looked at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yes! I love it here! Its calm and beautiful!" I admitted and she gave me a smile that told me she agrees.

"Yes it is. Can i show you something? It's a room Safaree forgot to show you. Its more calm than anything. Come." She told me and I got up and walked out and upstairs with her.

We went inside of this room that was more beautiful than anything I have ever seen. It has a huge fishtank in front of a big bed and its so quiet and calm. I love it.

"Anytime you want to be alone or you are going through a hard time...come in here. It will calm you." She said and I nodded slowly looking at the beautiful scenery.

(S/N: IM ADMIRING THE HOUSE IN THIS CHAPTER! I SEARCH THE PICTURES ON GOOGLE AND THEY HAVE ME ZONED! LORD PLEASE SEND ME A FORTUNE SO I CAN LIVE RICH LIKE THESE PEOPLE!!! AMEN!!! LOL AND THIS ROOM IS TO YOUR RIGHT>>>>>>>!!)