Prologue

Im 15 year old, Siyani' (Cee-Yunee) Nicole Johnson. The daughter of fashion expert Alexis Johnson. My mom and I never get alone because she hates me. Ever since I was 2 and she couldn't go out with friends because she had to take care of me..she hated me. She actually tried to kill me once but my Nana caught her. She told me to never tell anyone that story. I agreed but I know it will come out soon. My mom is 30, but she had me at 15. That is why she hates me. She said I was nothing but a curse to her. I cried for years because of that, but I know Im much better than her.

Getting her this fashion job she always wanted I thought maybe she would like me more, but turns out she still hates me. I worked months to get her that job. I even had to do extra hours down at the corner store to help me get enough money so I could take to the lady, Mrs.Clark, that helped her get the job. Mrs.Clark said it costed much more but she said if I made $200, by me being only twelve at the time, she would hire my mom for the fashion line....and she did. Even when Mrs.Clark told her that I made it possible for her to join, all she did was say 'oh' and rolled her eyes. Do you know how much that hurt me? It hurt me a lot. I was devastated for a year and truth is, Its been three years already and I still am devastated. But that is a reason why we don't get alone.

(S/N : I don't want to actually say the profanity word so when they argue or something, just know...even though they say words like 'darn', 'behind or butt' or something like that...their using profanity. K Bye!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malibu, California; Siyani''s Pov~

Laying in my bed sleeping peacefully until I felt some coldness over-fill my body. I jumped up out my sleep and screamed loudly.

"Wake ya behind up! I told you to do them darn choirs! Don't freakin play with me! GET UP!" My mom yelled and I slowly rolled out of bed.

"But I did them already!" I stated and she gave me that 'Who TF are you talking to' look.

"Did i ask you what you did!? NO! Okay so get up and clean that living room like I said! And hurry up! I gotta take ya lil omnish behind with me to this fashion meeting!" She said walking out.

"What if I don't wanna go!?" I yelled behind her.

"YOU GOIN!!!" She yelled from downstairs.

I looked down at my closed that are soaked and rolled my eyes. I just walked down the stairs and into the living room. There is NOTHING that needs cleaning in here.

"Why are you just standing there!?" My mom says coming out of the big kitchen.

"I don't see anything needs to be cleaned. And last time I checked, we had a maid." I confronted but why would I say that when I know she's gonne hit me.

"Who TF are you talking to little girl!?" She yelled raising her hand at me. I instantly backed away slowly with a feared face.

"No one mom. Sorry." I said and went over to the coffee table and straightened the books.

"See now. Thought u said nothing needed cleaning? Get upstairs and get dressed. Don't nobody wanna be late because of you." She said and I did as told.

I ran upstairs and made sure I locked my room door. I looked around my big beautiful room at all the Nicki Minaj posters I have posted on my walls. I smiled to myself as I went inside my bathroom and did my hygienes. Then I walked over to my walk-in closet. If I don't look 'presentable and rich', my mom would hit me and send me back up here to change. I went over to my fashion section and pulled out a creme lace sweater that stopped above my stomach a little, some light blue skinny jeans, and some creme lace flats. I added my many hearts chain necklace, a 'LoveMyGranddaughter' charm bracelet my Nana got me, with diamond studds. I applied mascara and a little lip gloss and pulled my hair into a high pretty curly bun with loose hair hanging by my ears. I grabbed my shoulder strap purse and put my ipod touch, pink Beats by Dr.Dre, and my iPhone in my bag and walked out of my closet. I sprayed Pink Friday perfume and checked myself a few times in the mirror. Even though my mom hates my gutts, she has to make sure I am presented well and actually taken good care of. Paparrazzi gets the best criticism off of her if she doesn't do that. I continued to glance at my reflection before I was strongly interrupted.

"COME ON SIYANI'!!! YOU GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!" She yelled through my door. I sighed and opened it.

"im ready." I whispered and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on! I told u I didn't wanna be late and you want to take so long! You getting on my nerves! Cant do nothing right!" She argued as we walked down the stairs and out the house.

I sighed to myself as she got in beside me. I hate that she always treats me wrong when I don't do anything wrong. Sometimes I wish she could just accept the fact that she has a daughter and leave it alone. But nooo...she hates my guts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~