109

- Aurora at five months -

Carrie-Ann had had three and a half hours sleep. Aurora's bottom two teeth were starting to come through and had kept her up for most of the night crying. Harry wasn't woken up once, he was able to sleep through the entire thing meaning Carrie-Ann had to deal with her wanting to cry herself by 5am when she realised she wasn't going to be getting much sleep at all.

Aurora fell to sleep eventually at around 6am and waking at 9, Harry had quickly gotten dressed as Carrie-Ann fed her and left, giving them both a kiss. Carrie-Ann had hoped that he could maybe take her for a little bit so she could nap and bathe, but it didn't matter now - he had clearly made plans for the day.

They had told friends and family about their engagement, but they hadn't let fans and the media know yet - they had wanted to wait a couple of months and enjoy their time privately.

Harry came home around 3pm, Aurora had just gone down for a nap and Carrie-Ann was working on her laptop on the sofa. She didn't look too great, she'd thrown on the first items on clothing she grabbed from her wardrobe and stuck with it.

"Hey you," Harry smiled kicking off his boots.

She looked up at him, she looked tired.

"Hey," She resumed working on her laptop as he sat on the sofa by her feet.

"What's up?"

She looked at him over her laptop. "What?"

"You're not yourself,"

"I'm running off three hours sleep,"

He swallowed. "Didn't she sleep too good?"

She shook her head. "Rory was up most of the night crying from her teeth," She explained typing on her laptop.

"Oh, I didn't hear her-"

"I know," Carrie-Ann snapped.

Harry swallowed knowing he was treading on egg shells, she was hormonal and sleep deprived - it was better he chose his words carefully.

"I'm sorry," He pouted.

She shook her head. "You don't need to apologize."

"Do you want a tea?"

"I'm okay, thank you."

"Why don't you take a nap,"

"I have stuff to do,"

"Can't it wait?"

"No Harry, I'm happy here."

"But you're tired,"

"I'm fine, Harry." She breathes.

"Babe-"

She gives him a look.

"If you're so tired why don't you go sleep now then when she wakes I can take over?"

"Because then I won't sleep later on,"

"You're so stubborn," He groans standing up.