103

A/N: hi guys, update today even though it's Saturday because I didn't update yesterday(sorry). I've literally done nothing with my day except write this so you're welcome. Sorry if it's boring it was a weird one to write lol

Es xo.

_______________________________________________

Carrie-Ann was due in a nine days, and today was her baby shower 'UK edition' as Harry liked to call it.

She was excited for this one simply because Harry had planned it and she knew whatever he had done for her it would be perfect and he would do everything and anything to make her happy, whereas with her mother's it was done just to show people just how rich they were and she invited people Carrie-Anne hadn't seen in years.

Today, Harry had invited his parents, Gemma, Lou and Lux, the band and the tour crew.. He didn't want to invite all of his friends as it was a celebration for Carrie-Ann and even though he knew she wouldn't mind, he wanted people there who knew her.

"I feel a bit sick with nerves,"

"Why?" Harry asked as they drove to where her shower was being held. He had hired the grounds of a state home for the afternoon out in Buckinghamshire, there were event crew and catering staff taking care of all of his needs. Fortunately it was a lovely summers day today, so he chose a good day and place.

"I always feel nervous at social events,"

His hand rested on her thigh comfortably. "I'll be there, you'll be fine. Promise."

____________________

Carrie-Ann was in awe of the venue, Harry really had gone above and beyond with this

Carrie-Ann was in awe of the venue, Harry really had gone above and beyond with this. When they arrived everyone was already sat waiting for them, clapping and cheering when they entered, Carrie-Ann was overwhelmed not really believing this was all for her. She quickly kissed Harry before heading over to Lou and Gemma.

Everything had been thought about, and Carrie-Ann didn't even know she could love him more than she did already. It was all done with her in mind, it was simple and pretty. Nothing was over the top and was the complete opposite to her mothers shower, it didn't scream 'I have money' it screamed 'I love Carrie-Ann and the new baby'.

"Not long now, are you excited?" Anne smiled as Carrie-Ann sat on her table with some other relatives of Harry, aunts and uncles she only just met today. She felt privileged they were so welcoming.

"Starting to get nervous actually,"

Anne put her hand on Carrie-Ann's. "It'll be hard but you're a soldier,"

"It's too late to back out now even if I wanted to," She joked.

"He's done a lovely job with the shower,"

"He has," Carrie-Ann agreed. "I never expected anything like this, I'm really overwhelmed."

Anne smiled. "He loves you more than anyone can quite fathom."

______________________________________

Carrie-Ann was presented with even more beautiful gifts, these were a lot more personal than the ones from her mothers friends who just bought her vouchers she couldn't even use in the UK.

"I would just like to say thank you to everyone for coming," Carrie-Ann stood up with the microphone, smiling at her guests. "I really appreciate you all for coming out, and I appreciate the love of my life for organizing this all. You're the best,"

Harry gave her a subtle wink.

"Here's to a great day, and a great life." Carrie-Ann smiled holding up her water, everyone else copying her gesture.

_____________________________________

"Have you got an idea for her name yet?" Liam asked. Carrie-Ann had finally got round to sitting with the boys for a bit, she'd been so busy talking with others but Harry had spent some time with them so she didn't feel overly guilty.

"Harry and I have two names in mind." She answered. "But all will be revealed when she's born,"

"Harry's been buzzing these past few weeks now that it's so close to the due date," Louis laughs. "He's been like a kid on Christmas Eve,"

"I know," Carrie-Ann smiles looking over at him talking with his mum and sister. "He's been amazing, he's really handled me well. Pregnancy messes with your emotions,"

Harry looked over at Carrie-Ann who was talking with the the boys, smiling to himself before looking back at Gemma and listening to what she was saying.

"She's very lucky you know," Anne nudged him looking at Carrie-Ann.

"No, I am." Harry answered. "I'm the luckiest man alive."

"Your daughter is so lucky to have such loving parents,"

He nudged his mum. "And grandparents,"

She smiled at that. "What names are you thinking of?"

"Well, we have two chosen that we're keeping completely secret until she's named. But with her middle name, we're choosing Anne."

His mothers eyes lit up before filling with tears. "Really?"

He nods. "Who else would we choose?"

She hugs him tight. "I love you,"

"I love you too, mum."

Harry looked up as he heard a low commotion, looking over to Carrie-Ann straight away to see her face paling and searching for him. He rushes from his seat to find out what's happened. Finding her frozen in her spot.

"My waters have broken, Harry. They've broken, she's coming, she's early." She panicked.

Harry tried to calm her as he thought of the quickest route to a hospital. "It's fine, breathe baby, be calm."

"She's early Harry," She cried. "I'm scared."