108

A/N: 3,815 words. Wattpad lost some of it and I had to re-write from 800 and something words so please, PLEASE, please; vote and comment. It took me three hours to get this all done and up for you.

I'm going to do a Q&A so ask me whatever question you please (highlight this sentence) and I'll answer, can be about anything!!

Please enjoy and appreciate this chapter lol.

WARNING: SEXUAL LANUAGE. I know you've been waiting for some smut you dirty fools.

Es xo

______________________

- Aurora at four months -

It was Carrie-Ann's birthday and she was exhausted. She didn't feel like the birthday girl and her only wish was to sleep all day without disturbance.

Instead, Harry woke her up Aurora in his arms. "Come on mummy, it's your birthday." He smiled.

She turned over. "No,"

He rocks Aurora side to side, she watches her mother a grin on her face. The past week she had started to really smile at them and it melted their heart. The first time she smiled Carrie-Ann cried.

Carrie-Ann looked up at her daughter and couldn't not smile.

"We've made you breakfast," He pouts.

She rubs her eyes. "I'll be five minutes,"

When she walked into the kitchen there were balloons and streamers everywhere, the table filled with her favourite breakfast foods.

He must have done this whilst she was sleeping.

(I know this is Zoella's photo, it came to my mind when I was writing

(I know this is Zoella's photo, it came to my mind when I was writing..)

"This is amazing," She smiled kissing him. "Thank you, you're the sweetest."

"It's only the start for your special day so take a seat."

He places her laptop down in front of her and she realizes her sister is sat waiting on skype.

"Amy!" She smiled.

Amy laughed. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you." She continued to sing the entire song making Carrie-Ann squirm with awkwardness.

She hated being sung to hence why she always begged Harry to not serenade her, she could listen to him sing all day especially during times when he was unaware that she was listening to him and he'd just let it flow naturally.

"Thank you," She smiled once she finished.

"Happy birthday Carrie-Ann!" She heard Chris call from off camera.